This Day in Pop: Make Me... music video premieres in 2016 (August 5)

I remember being so excited for this video (well, the OG one) because it was going to kickoff the next Britney era.  I went to Puerto Rico around the time we were getting some pics from set of the OG video via IG and whatnot.  So my friend who I went to Puerto Rico with told me that his friend was in the video.  Then I pointed out Mikey, one of Britney’s backup dancers and asked if he had remembered him.  He didn’t but I remembered him from dancing at clubs a few years prior to that.  A few nights later who do we bump into at this whole in the wall restaurant?  Mikey!  They were on break from Vegas and he had JUST arrived that day with family for vacation.  He was wicked sweet just like I remembered him being all those years ago.  I still need to find my friend’s friend and ask him about the original video shoot.  :typing:

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember being excited for the video, only to be disappointed when it was the Randee version that premiered 

A one whole bad song and music video, I mean, the song is fine but personally it's a weak single compared to the rest of the song on the album.    The song is mediocre. The music video

I was SOO MAD that day ...  ! I remember I was working and during my lunch break I had to leave the office and go to a park to call a friend and express how frustrated I was with this video . Tim

Posted Images

• Exhale+
Just now, MSTAR said:

Lol, remember when the girls closed their eyes and hide the screens which display Britney doing some things with the men? At least, they agree with us that’s inappropriate and after some people are saying to us that Make Me Original version is not inappropriate and pretty clean... :ririshade2:

I mean the original MV is so cleaaan right :OMGney: The scenes where britney were dancing with the men, remind me so much of sometimes :mcry: God knows why Britney scrapped the unreleased MV, she must have really loved it :weusay:

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I mean the original MV is so cleaaan right :OMGney: The scenes where britney were dancing with the men, remind me so much of sometimes :mcry: God knows why Britney scrapped the unreleased MV, she must have really loved it :weusay:

Omg, the scene of G-Easy was a tribute to the astronaut talking with Britney on the OIDIA mv... memories... :jlostare:

And that choreography with the mens around her, we can almost consider it as well as a tribute to Baby One More Time choreography...

And the house usued for the Make Me Original video was the same as Lucky’s house omg! :omgreallyney:

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+
18 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Omg, the scene of G-Easy was a tribute to the astronaut talking with Britney on the OIDIA mv... memories... :jlostare:

And that choreography with the mens around her, we can almost consider it as well as a tribute to Baby One More Time choreography...

And the house usued for the Make Me Original video was the same as Lucky’s house omg! :omgreallyney:

Such a iconic video :mcry: Totally not vulgar or ****ty :fakecry:

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Such a iconic video :mcry: Totally not vulgar or ****ty :fakecry:

Who find it dirty or vulgar? That innocent look... :mcry:

It’s just an awesome music video who everyone enjoy it, as kids as adults, the director of this music video is a genius! :brityes: 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I remember being so excited for this video (well, the OG one) because it was going to kickoff the next Britney era.  I went to Puerto Rico around the time we were getting some pics from set of the OG video via IG and whatnot.  So my friend who I went to Puerto Rico with told me that his friend was in the video.  Then I pointed out Mikey, one of Britney’s backup dancers and asked if he had remembered him.  He didn’t but I remembered him from dancing at clubs a few years prior to that.  A few nights later who do we bump into at this whole in the wall restaurant?  Mikey!  They were on break from Vegas and he had JUST arrived that day with family for vacation.  He was wicked sweet just like I remembered him being all those years ago.  I still need to find my friend’s friend and ask him about the original video shoot.  :typing:

I’m getting pool party teas :cheese:

• Haha 4
  • Exhale+

This was the biggest meltdown since the infamous desert performance!! I was off work the day so I just stayed in bed until the premiere, I think that was in YouTube. It was a *** ing mess, like a scandal for months.  :katycry:
But she’s looking gorgeous, and she was so pretty petite all era. That’s all I’ll really say, everyone hates it. And we still do.  :juggingu:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Exhale+
10 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Pool party teas?  :wtfdidusay:

That pool party one Exhaler claimed he attended with Britney's dancers in 2016. He claimed they had spilled a lot of information on the make me video. Insider's bull- 

I believe a few names were thrown around at the time as in who the dancers were. It was iconic. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

That pool party one Exhaler claimed he attended with Britney's dancers in 2016. He claimed they had spilled a lot of information on the make me video. Insider's bull- 

I believe a few names were thrown around at the time as in who the dancers were. It was iconic. 

Ahhhhh gotcha!!  Well, people can believe me or not.  I didn’t ask Mikey anything about Britney.  I didn’t really want to bother him since he was with his family.  I just asked him if he was from West Palm and used to dance backup for a few drag queens back in the day.  I more so did because my friend didn’t really believe me haha.  It was just a small world that I had just been talking about the video shoot days prior because my friend knew one of the pole dancers in the video.

• Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Corso said:

Me hitting play on this video back on August 5th, 2016.Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtShocked Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I was more like this :umomg: I just kept waiting and waiting to see when will the leaked images were gonna appear, and when they didn't I was like, is this a joke? :waitwhat:

I remained speechless for the rest of the day and my coworkers started to worry about me but I just couldn't even talk lol

• Haha 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Ahhhhh gotcha!!  Well, people can believe me or not.  I didn’t ask Mikey anything about Britney.  I didn’t really want to bother him since he was with his family.  I just asked him if he was from West Palm and used to dance backup for a few drag queens back in the day.  I more so did because my friend didn’t really believe me haha.  It was just a small world that I had just been talking about the video shoot days prior because my friend knew one of the pole dancers in the video.

Wait. That. Was. You? :mae::airpls:

:orangu:

Spoiler

:gloria:

Edit:

Pls delete this. I didn't read carefully. I'm a flop. Long day. :ban::lessons:

• Haha 1