Jump to content

Dua Lipa & The Blessed Madonna’s “Club Future Nostalgia" Debuts at 28


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The VMAs are ridiculous for ignoring Future Nostalgia and the singles. Effing joke!

Same but by the looks of it they’re not going to be traditional remixes and looks like she’s adding unreleased tracks folklore times up sis  

Dua Lipa released Future Nostalgia remix album titled Club Future Nostalgia. Blessed Madonna produced it. Gwen Stefani guest features on the remix of "Physical," which is getting remixed by

Posted Images

hmmm...

I dont want to get my expectations high, the tracklist is a little confusing tbh. I dont get where they are going with all this, dance clubs are mostly closed world wide :watrusayin:.

R.I.P. Future Nostalgia, the pandemic hurt you and Black Madonna killed you :wontcry:.

Link to post

they re-uploaded it... I think they added a second remix of Good in Bed.  :sipnstare:

B IN THE MIX > CLUB FUTURE NOSTALGIA!! :letitburn: mark my words!

I mean, And Then We Kiss remix is already better than the infamous remix of Levitating  :haha:
 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, Barajas said:

they re-uploaded it... I think they added a second remix of Good in Bed.  :sipnstare:

B IN THE MIX > CLUB FUTURE NOSTALGIA!! :letitburn: mark my words!

I mean, And Then We Kiss remix is already better ithat the infamous remix of Levitating  :haha:
 

I’m confused why the weakest tracks are opening the album. I’ll take it since I love remixes, but I did expect more. I can’t complain since I’d rather have this rather than nothing at all 

  • Like 3

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m confused why the weakest tracks are opening the album. I’ll take it since I love remixes, but I did expect more. I can’t complain since I’d rather have this rather than nothing at all 

I know.. the tracklist is extremely confusing with all those samples from random old songs :tina:.
Im hopping Black Madonna to shut me up and deliver a brilliant album but.. hahaha i dont know.. lets wait and see :pieceofwhat:.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I know.. the tracklist is extremely confusing with all those samples from random old songs :tina:.
Im hopping Black Madonna to shut me up and deliver a brilliant album but.. hahaha i dont know.. lets wait and see :pieceofwhat:.

You mean Blessed Madonna? :riri:

  • Haha 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Barajas said:

The lady has two names.. apparently she has an identity problem just as strong as her taste problem for pop remixes :imdying:.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/9421130/black-madonna-name-change

I know haha it was a joke :uknowit:

  • Haha 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post

Ehhh the original album was flawless. Why couldn’t she have just rereleased it with a couple of new songs and features on the original tracks, reminiscent of Teenage Dream rerelease :kidcries: 

Levitating was one of the best tracks on the album, and that remix was absolute trash :trash: 

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block