Jump to content

The most slept on Britney songs imo...


Recommended Posts

these songs to me, do not get enough love at all, but just my opinion which is usually unpopular LOL

-Trip To Your heart-what sparked me to make this thread actually, to me is one of the most hated FF songs but I ADORE IT. its haunting yet "angelney" and beautiful and the vocals are weird yet gorgeous, does not get the love it deserves.:ohnoney:

-If Im Dancing- the bridge is EVERYTHING

-DLMBTLTK- maybe I'm wrong lol but I feel like absolutely no one talks about this song and how absolutely beautiful it is, my personal fave from oops.

-Hot as Ice- again, might be wrong, but I feel like it deserves more recognition for how iconic because of "living legend you can look but don't touch" and its just one of the greatest:carpoolney:

-Everybody- I thought I was the only person on earth to LOVEEE this song

-EARLY MORNIN- Used to hate it ngl, BUT it is in my top 3 off its (come at me idc) and gets no love:truthtea:

-Out from Under- SO BEAUTIFUL

-Chaotic- just simply a bop that is overshadowed 

-MATM- iconic choreo, iconic song. deserves more love, such a fantastic bop, even tho I feel like people either love or hate it in a way

feel free to share yours below!!:bparty:

  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Link to post
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, KaylynShea said:

Trip To Your heart-what sparked me to make this thread actually, to me is one of the most hated FF songs but I ADORE IT. its haunting yet "angelney" and beautiful and the vocals are weird yet gorgeous, does not get the love it deserves.:ohnoney:

-If Im Dancing- the bridge is EVERYTHING

-DLMBTLTK- maybe I'm wrong lol but I feel like absolutely no one talks about this song and how absolutely beautiful it is, my personal fave from oops.

I agree with the first two for sure. TTYH is soo good, it’s a highlight on FF. 
If I’m Dancing deserved to be on the standard track list and the single treatment. 
 

DLMBTLTK isn’t underrated imo only because it’s one of the few songs that has been performed with live vocals. 

3 hours ago, EarlyMornin' said:

Great thread and great choices :rihclap:

I'll add:

Showdown

Blur

Where Are You Now?

Passenger (controversy aside, it's a great song)

Phonography 

Perfect Lover

Anticipating

I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

The Answer

Apart from Passenger, I see no flaws. I stan Showdown, Where Are You Now, Phonography and I’ve Just Begun (Having My Fun) so hard :scalped:

  • Love 1

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

Link to post

For me its:

I Will Still Love You

Sometimes

Born To Make You Happy

I'll Never Stop Loving You

Where Are You Now

Can't Make You Love Me

You Got It All

Before The Goodbye

Bombastic Love

Cinderella

When I Found You

Shadow

Outrageous

The Answer

The Hook Up

Get Naked

Get Back

Why Should I Be Sad

Heaven On Earth

Out From Under

My Baby

Quicksand

Amnesia

Scary

Up N Down

Seal It With A Kiss

Til Its Gone

Passenger

Brightest Morning Star

Invitation


Sorry if its long, I just had alot songs in mind

  • Love 4
Link to post

In terms of under-appreciated songs or just songs that don't deserve the hate they get:

- One Kiss from You
- Dear Diary
- Girl in the Mirror
- Heart
- Walk On By
- I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
- Showdown
- Early Mornin'
- (I Got That) Boom Boom
- Outrageous
- Girls & Boys
- Chaotic
- Over to You Now
- Blur
- Amnesia
- My Baby
- How I Roll

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

For me its:

I Will Still Love You

Sometimes

Born To Make You Happy

I'll Never Stop Loving You

Where Are You Now

Can't Make You Love Me

You Got It All

Before The Goodbye

Bombastic Love

Cinderella

When I Found You

Shadow

Outrageous

The Answer

The Hook Up

Get Naked

Get Back

Why Should I Be Sad

Heaven On Earth

Out From Under

My Baby

Quicksand

Amnesia

Scary

Up N Down

Seal It With A Kiss

Til Its Gone

Passenger

Brightest Morning Star

Invitation


Sorry if its long, I just had alot songs in mind

Britney is underrated wbk :kylie:

 

4 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

In terms of under-appreciated songs or just songs that don't deserve the hate they get:

- One Kiss from You
- Dear Diary
- Girl in the Mirror
- Heart
- Walk On By
- I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
- Showdown
- Early Mornin'
- (I Got That) Boom Boom
- Outrageous
- Girls & Boys
- Chaotic
- Over to You Now
- Blur
- Amnesia
- My Baby
- How I Roll

I was listening to Walk On By today and I had to press repeat. Criminally underrated. 
Agree with many but especially (I Got That) Boom Boom and Amnesia :urite:

  • Love 2

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

Link to post
4 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Britney is underrated wbk :kylie:

 

I was listening to Walk On By today and I had to press repeat. Criminally underrated. 
Agree with many but especially (I Got That) Boom Boom and Amnesia :urite:

yassss :meryl: 

omg walk on by is such a cute song, deserved to be a promo/international single in 2000 :fakecry:

  • Love 1
Link to post
9 hours ago, EarlyMornin' said:

Great thread and great choices :rihclap:

I'll add:

Showdown

Blur

Where Are You Now?

Passenger (controversy aside, it's a great song)

Phonography 

Perfect Lover

Anticipating

I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

The Answer

wholeheartedly agree. ESPECIALLY The Answer, IJBHMF, and Perfect Lover

Link to post
3 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

i was thinking the other day that Circus bonus tracks are very underrated.. i do comeback to listen to Phonography cause its an awesome song but its been like forever since i listened to Rock Boy 

yesss, circus bonus tracks are SO good and deserve more credit

  • Love 1
Link to post
5 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

In terms of under-appreciated songs or just songs that don't deserve the hate they get:

- One Kiss from You
- Dear Diary
- Girl in the Mirror
- Heart
- Walk On By
- I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
- Showdown
- Early Mornin'
- (I Got That) Boom Boom
- Outrageous
- Girls & Boys
- Chaotic
- Over to You Now
- Blur
- Amnesia
- My Baby
- How I Roll

I thought I was the only person who honestly really liked My Baby, the lyrics obviously are cheesy BUT it is definitely a song that means a lot to her and the the vocals are so beautiful. Also agree of course with Early Mornin and Chaotic too. I think Outrageous gets a lot of love imo but also not at the same time lol

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block