Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion drop new music video for "WAP"

• Super Administrators

Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion just dropped their NSFL music video for "WAP."

It's pure s e x. At times, the two rap queens slink around in barely-there outfits. Elsewhere, they rock expensive fashion. The entire music video is a visual feast, and their bars did not disappoint.

There's also a couple of special guest appearances. Cardi and Megan get a peak inside a few of the luxurious rooms set inside an million-dollar mansion, spotting Kylie Jenner, Rosalía and Normani.

Give it a play below. Exhale, thoughts on the "WAP" video?
wap.jpg.6786e468e67b877df8b58d088c5be272.jpg

Related:

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will go number 1  Nicki will be mad like 

Wow, another boring, derivative *** drop song, as if we don't have enough of those already. Is the video visually appealing? Sure, but other than that it's major eye roll material.  Plus, looking at a

Video  

Posted Images

Imaging bringing Nicki’s name over threads that has nothing to do with her. She really is the standard and the blue, I mean pink print!:tiffcackle: Say The Queen name so you’ll get some ill press! :tiffcackle:
I like Megs, but last year you were shading the rappers that don’t write their raps only for you to come this years and work with them! :tiffcackle:

44 minutes ago, rck92 said:

What is ‘WAP’? Does it stand for something?

Yea, it stands for ‘don’t write their raps and plus their flow ****ty’ :spit: you’re very welcome!

• Haha 2

I saw this on my Instagram feed and I almost SCREAMED! I'm so here for it, I looooooove Megan, and Cardi is a force of nature, so this could be fire! Besides, that picture is amazing! I spent like 10 minutes straight watching every freaking pixel...

4 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Don’t make me expose you, b1tch

I’m too busy :didilie:

I like some Megs but this bich had the nerves to delete all of her posts with Nicki from her insta? Should I remember ha’ that the barbs were the only one who bought Hot Girl Summer? :chrissy:

Yikes, real clown shet. :chrissy:

• Like 1