MEGARATE: Femme Fatale (GAME)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE BIGGEST FAN IS... @MrPieceOfMe WITH AN OVERALL RATE OF 9.605/10 FOR聽FEMME FATALE @Thelegendarybritney was 0.005 away from being the biggest fan聽聽they scored 9.600/10 @BUW

LAST TAG, I PROMISE聽 I thought you'd all want to see your overall rates for the album out of 10 (I'm sorry it's not in order - I didnt have time for that聽) Geralt_of_rivia

Hey guys, I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to you all for playing! I hope you guys had fun, this megarate was even more successful than the聽Britney Jean Ceremony, which had 53 pages聽聽This

Posted Images

• Community Curators
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IN 5TH PLACE IS...

5 - I Wanna Go

Overall rate: 8.421

original.gif

Lowest rate: 1.1/10 @Iconic 4 U

Highest rate: 11/10 @Isla

Comments:

路聽聽聽聽聽聽I liked it at the time. Radio friendly. The performances ruined it for me lol

路聽聽聽聽聽This song has such a happy, and fun vibe that makes you feel like bad-azz!

路聽聽聽聽聽聽one of her most generic choruses I tend to forget this song exists

路聽聽聽聽聽It's a fun and catchy song. But it really isn't more than that. It hasn't aged that well imo

路聽聽聽聽聽聽I appreciate it as a single and the song is good and catchy just scored it a little lower because it gets a bit repetitive

路聽聽聽聽聽oh honey when聽we get聽ad-libs it's ALWAYS a win... but聽for me it gets a little repetitive when you listen 40 times in a row, so not a perfect 10

路聽聽聽聽聽Was an early favorite but wore a little thin with time. Still a solid track.

路聽聽聽聽聽聽Not my favorite at all, the video definitely saved this song for me.

路聽聽聽聽聽Perhaps a little generic, but addictive and fun all the same. The vocals sound like signature Britney. It slayed the radio for a reason.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽聽I would give this an 11 if I hadn鈥檛 already used my 11

路聽聽聽聽聽聽nice up-lifting beat; love to sing along

路聽聽聽聽聽a bit irritating but catchy hook

路聽聽聽聽聽聽Not my favourite in the album, but that doesn鈥檛 stops me from not loving the song

路聽聽聽聽聽聽perfect summer anthem

路聽聽聽聽聽love the video to this song, the guy that plays the cop in the video聽is one of her hottest dancers ever.

路聽聽聽聽聽From my very first listen of Femme Fatale, this has always been my favourite from the album. I was SO HAPPY when it was announced as the third single as everytime I listened to it, I kept thing about how much of a hit it could have been. And I鈥檓 glad it was a hit in the US at least, but the fact it only got to #111 (!!!!!) in my country?!? Absolutely DISGUSTING. This song is so incredibly infectious and great for the dancefloor. The bouncy, electro/high NRG instrumental (which clearly takes influence from New Order鈥檚 Blue Monday), the pre-chorus (鈥榮hame on me, to need release鈥︹) and that AMAZING chorus and the epic buildup to the post-chorus. This is such a fun, happy-go-lucky dance anthem and I will always love it.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽This is rare case. Because remix and original one really beautiful and there is no reason to hate one of them.

路聽聽聽聽聽Another example of pop perfection. Such a fun song!聽

路聽聽聽聽聽It's a fun bop but too much autotune

路聽聽聽聽聽聽I really don't like that part "through my m...I I I wanna go" why did they cut that ?? They should have recorded聽more adlibs !

@Iconic 4 U:sobbing:聽this is too much I cant聽:sobbing:

• Haha 5

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>>聽

• Exhale+
Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

I'm sorryyy聽:crying4:

Reveal hidden contents

I think it might happen again as well聽:orangu:

I wouldn鈥檛 be聽mad if it happened聽again聽:tiffdrink:

• Haha 1

馃 饾敮饾敘饾敓饾敘饾敥饾敥饾敠饾敩饾敨 馃