MEGARATE: Femme Fatale (GAME)

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

8 - Trouble For Me

Overall rate: 8.258

tumblr_m5jli9kbaA1qkh06wo1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 2/10 @Hooked-On-Knee

Highest rate: 11/10 (x3) @Blackout2006 @Iconic 4 U @RebelMe

Comments:

·     The song is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! it has a polarizing production and is soooo goood! I love it, i love it, i love it! My most favourite track of FF

·     a solidified bop

·     catchy but again kinda soulless. But it's a fun track. 

·      I love the double meaning on this one about her relationship with alcohol! The chorus is catchy and this song is an overall bop

·     look on the dicionary for "electropop perfection" and you will find a QR code to buy this song on iTunes

·      I don’t know why this doesn’t get more love. It absolutely slaps. I almost gave it a 10.

·      I LOVE this song, it should have been a single for sure!

·     The sound at the beginning and during the pre chorus sounds really noisey to me. But Vocalney comes through for parts of this one and I like it. 

·      I like it but it just doesn’t feel like it was supposed to be a Britney song

·     one of my favourites

·     kinda cringe and flat, chorus is boring, still don’t hate it

·      It’s really similar with Seal It With A Kiss for me, but I don’t care, I love it.

·      raw Vocalsney

·      filler but more memorable then the other fillers

·     This is such a fun bop and so incredibly catchy! The more I think about it, the more I realise this song could have had potential as a single. That intro/pre-chorus (I find it hard to describe production wise??) is incredible. ‘I know I can make your night, you wanna get ittt, you got something that I like but I might regret itttt’. Also love the middle 8 too (‘tip tip tip your glass I’ll do whatever you ask for’). I feel like this song doesn’t seem to get that much love from the fanbase for some reason, I suppose because it’s kinda buried in the tracklisting among some of the other stronger tracks but regardless, it’s such a great dance tune.  

·      Amazing

·     Generic pop song 

·     sounds a bit outdated but it's one of the songs britney sounded really confident

·     Good vibes.

@Blackout2006 11 ??

and you said TTWE is not that good :umomg:

giiirl you are in danger :gloriascary:

• Haha 6
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE BIGGEST FAN IS... @MrPieceOfMe WITH AN OVERALL RATE OF 9.605/10 FOR FEMME FATALE @Thelegendarybritney was 0.005 away from being the biggest fan  they scored 9.600/10 @BUW

LAST TAG, I PROMISE  I thought you'd all want to see your overall rates for the album out of 10 (I'm sorry it's not in order - I didnt have time for that ) Geralt_of_rivia

Hey guys, I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to you all for playing! I hope you guys had fun, this megarate was even more successful than the Britney Jean Ceremony, which had 53 pages  This

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I thought it was a banana but okay. You haven't seen it in a few weeks though. Wanna toss some salad later? Late night snack? 

Reveal hidden contents

:tiffdrink:

A salad would be lovely :indulge: Maybe someone can help with the fruit 

Spoiler

:tiffdrink:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Community Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

8 - Trouble For Me

Comments:

·     The song is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! it has a polarizing production and is soooo goood! I love it, i love it, i love it! My most favourite track of FF

·     a solidified bop

·      I love the double meaning on this one about her relationship with alcohol! The chorus is catchy and this song is an overall bop

·     look on the dicionary for "electropop perfection" and you will find a QR code to buy this song on iTunes

·      I don’t know why this doesn’t get more love. It absolutely slaps. I almost gave it a 10.

·     The sound at the beginning and during the pre chorus sounds really noisey to me. But Vocalney comes through for parts of this one and I like it. 

·      I like it but it just doesn’t feel like it was supposed to be a Britney song

·      It’s really similar with Seal It With A Kiss for me, but I don’t care, I love it.

·      raw Vocalsney

·     This is such a fun bop and so incredibly catchy! The more I think about it, the more I realise this song could have had potential as a single. That intro/pre-chorus (I find it hard to describe production wise??) is incredible. ‘I know I can make your night, you wanna get ittt, you got something that I like but I might regret itttt’. Also love the middle 8 too (‘tip tip tip your glass I’ll do whatever you ask for’). I feel like this song doesn’t seem to get that much love from the fanbase for some reason, I suppose because it’s kinda buried in the tracklisting among some of the other stronger tracks but regardless, it’s such a great dance tune.  

·      Amazing

·     Generic pop song 

·     sounds a bit outdated but it's one of the songs britney sounded really confident

·     Good vibes.

Amaaaaaaazingggggg graaaaacccceeeeeeeeee hoowwwwwww sweeeeeettttt theeeeee soundddddd thatttttttt saavveeeeddddd aaaa wreeeetttchhhhhh llliiikkeeeee meeeeeeee :katybelt:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
Just now, Midnight said:

it is :tiffanycries: I want some D nooowwwww :tiffanycries: 

I would LITERALLY give it to you any time or day I swear to God. You'd just have to text come and **** me and I'd get there within minutes :lessons: the stuff I would do to you :lessons: 

• Love 1
  • Community Curators
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

8 - Trouble For Me

Comments:

·     a solidified bop

·      raw Vocalsney

·      Amazing

·     Generic pop song 

·     Good vibes.

@RebelMe :urite:

• Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>>