MEGARATE: Femme Fatale (GAME)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE BIGGEST FAN IS... @MrPieceOfMe WITH AN OVERALL RATE OF 9.605/10 FOR FEMME FATALE @Thelegendarybritney was 0.005 away from being the biggest fan  they scored 9.600/10 @BUW

LAST TAG, I PROMISE  I thought you'd all want to see your overall rates for the album out of 10 (I'm sorry it's not in order - I didnt have time for that ) Geralt_of_rivia

Hey guys, I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to you all for playing! I hope you guys had fun, this megarate was even more successful than the Britney Jean Ceremony, which had 53 pages  This

Posted Images

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I love when quirky Britney comes play. It reminds me of Anticipating‘s older sister. It’s a song either you love it or hate it and I absolutely LOVE it 

I was right... And clearly y’all hate it :tiffanycries:

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Community Super Mods
Just now, Slayer said:

Btw I think FF is getting higher/more consistent average rankings than Britney Jean and Glory :omggg:

That’s because people are rating higher than they normally would. I rated higher :shameless:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Still waiting for the announcement that TTWE is the queen supreme but now I’m getting the vibe y’all are gonna crown He About To Lose Me :nicki2:

I’d be fine with either :shameless: 

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Still waiting for the announcement that TTWE is the queen supreme but now I’m getting the vibe y’all are gonna crown He About To Lose Me :nicki2:

I’d be fine with either :shameless: 

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

12 - Seal It With A Kiss

Overall rate: 7.767

fierceyesffifc6.gif

Lowest rate: 2.5/10 @Hooked-On-Knee

Highest rate: 10/10 (x5) @Cinderella85 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @OnlyBeyonce @Towelney @BUWYGF

Comments:

·      I love this song so much! I seal it with a kiss for one of my most favorite songs of FF!

·     great verses I just wish the chorus was stronger

·     This is another track I don't either love or hate. it's okay. When I play FF I don't skip it. 

·     This is one of three songs on the album I often skip just because it seems inferior on the album to me. I still love it though

·     reminds me a little bit of a happier and a more fun Blackout

·     Not bad, but not especially memorable. The dubstep breakdown feels like overkill here.

·     Not my favorite, it's a little too slow for my liking and the vocals aren't all that.

·     This is an okay song with a decent beat but is definitely filler. The weird echo on the verse vocals sounds like she recorded it in a bathroom but otherwise a somewhat forgettable bop. 

·     Great song. Would have been a fun single.

·     very predictable, no climax, filler track

·      I love the breakdown part and the chorus soooo much.

·      a dubstep banger but inferior to "Hold It Against Me" and "Inside Out"

·     good/filler nothing special in my opinion

·      I feel like I don’t go back to this one that often but when I do I remember that it’s actually a pretty decent song! It seems to have been forgotten about by fans to an extent. It’s really catchy and I love the dubstep-electro instrumental and ‘ooh we ooh’ vocals. That dubstep breakdown halfway through the song is underrated af compared to the one in HIAM. ‘Wanna taste forbidden fruit’ is such a genius lyric too and I love the ‘cause I want you like that’ and ‘cause I like it that’ in the verses too. In a way, it sounds radio friendly enough to have been a single, although there are more stronger options on the album in my opinion. I think I’ve slept on this song and clearly I need to listen to it more haha. 

·      I feel like most fans don’t really care for this song which I can’t understand. It gives me Fantasy vibes, and I’m here for it 

·     The "ooOoooOoh" part is so catchy 

·     Best song on the album for me tbh. It builds up amazingly and the lyrics are amazing.

·      That is pop, so great and fun to listen to !

·     This album is full of bops. What a perfect dance record!

• Love 6
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+

I’d be fine with either :shameless: 

• Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+

He about to lose me deserves all the love because it is a single worthy song :queenflopga:

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Community Super Mods
Just now, Slayer said:

12 - Seal It With A Kiss

Overall rate: 7.767

fierceyesffifc6.gif

Lowest rate: 2.5/10 @Hooked-On-Knee

Highest rate: 10/10 (x5) @Cinderella85 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @OnlyBeyonce @Towelney @BUWYGF

Comments:

·      I love this song so much! I seal it with a kiss for one of my most favorite songs of FF!

·     great verses I just wish the chorus was stronger

·     This is another track I don't either love or hate. it's okay. When I play FF I don't skip it. 

·     This is one of three songs on the album I often skip just because it seems inferior on the album to me. I still love it though

·     reminds me a little bit of a happier and a more fun Blackout

·     Not bad, but not especially memorable. The dubstep breakdown feels like overkill here.

·     Not my favorite, it's a little too slow for my liking and the vocals aren't all that.

·     This is an okay song with a decent beat but is definitely filler. The weird echo on the verse vocals sounds like she recorded it in a bathroom but otherwise a somewhat forgettable bop. 

·     Great song. Would have been a fun single.

·     very predictable, no climax, filler track

·      I love the breakdown part and the chorus soooo much.

·      a dubstep banger but inferior to "Hold It Against Me" and "Inside Out"

·     good/filler nothing special in my opinion

·      I feel like I don’t go back to this one that often but when I do I remember that it’s actually a pretty decent song! It seems to have been forgotten about by fans to an extent. It’s really catchy and I love the dubstep-electro instrumental and ‘ooh we ooh’ vocals. That dubstep breakdown halfway through the song is underrated af compared to the one in HIAM. ‘Wanna taste forbidden fruit’ is such a genius lyric too and I love the ‘cause I want you like that’ and ‘cause I like it that’ in the verses too. In a way, it sounds radio friendly enough to have been a single, although there are more stronger options on the album in my opinion. I think I’ve slept on this song and clearly I need to listen to it more haha. 

·      I feel like most fans don’t really care for this song which I can’t understand. It gives me Fantasy vibes, and I’m here for it 

·     The "ooOoooOoh" part is so catchy 

·     Best song on the album for me tbh. It builds up amazingly and the lyrics are amazing.

·      That is pop, so great and fun to listen to !

·     This album is full of bops. What a perfect dance record!

I NEED WORDS :lessons:

• Haha 4

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻