MEGARATE: Femme Fatale (GAME)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE BIGGEST FAN IS... @MrPieceOfMe WITH AN OVERALL RATE OF 9.605/10 FOR FEMME FATALE @Thelegendarybritney was 0.005 away from being the biggest fan  they scored 9.600/10 @BUW

LAST TAG, I PROMISE  I thought you'd all want to see your overall rates for the album out of 10 (I'm sorry it's not in order - I didnt have time for that ) Geralt_of_rivia

Hey guys, I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to you all for playing! I hope you guys had fun, this megarate was even more successful than the Britney Jean Ceremony, which had 53 pages  This

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

15 - Trip To Your Heart

Overall Rate: 7.123

tumblr_inline_mgnc76wOwZ1qd1u6c.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x2) @Blackout2006 @BUWYGF

Highest rate: 11/10 @PokemonSpears

Comments:

·     one of her best instrumentals

·      Well...it did take a good trip to my "i dont know her" playlist

·      cute song but definitely filler

·      I gave this one extra bonus point for feeling less soulless and feel like the track aged better than other tracks. It's a beautiful song

·     Love the chorus but that's about it. another one that usually gets skipped

·     it's sweet i guess, never got the hype, it seems angelic in a really forced way and seems noisy to me. 

·     Feels like Unusual You and Heaven on Earth had a lovechild that neither were especially proud of.

·     It's a little too dreamy for me, but not a bad song by any means.

·     Britney has a handful of songs similar to this. She sounds ethereal and gorgeous on this track. A highlight on the album and among her discography imo. 

·      Just adorable

·     never listen to this, kinda indifferent track, but I like the background and production

·     Beautiful. Amazing banger for clubs and it sounds so innocent, yet so bxtchy

·      we want Bloodshy & Avant back, they know Britney's sound best

·     not a bad song, not great ether 

·      I remember this was one of my favourites from the album when it first came out. Overtime I think I’ve come to somewhat enjoy and listen to some of the other tracks more but I still have so much love for this one. Upon relistening to it, I decided to give it a 10 rather than 9.5 like I had originally planned to. It deserves that damn 10!! There’s something so angelic and dreamy about this track. Everytime I listen to this song I feel like I’m floating away somewhere to a heaven full of people dancing to the beat and forgetting about all of their troubles and worries. That euphoric Eurodance-lite instrumental just makes me want to lose control and get lost in the music. Britney REALLY needs to do more heavenly dance tracks like this. 

·     Too much electro and you can hear Queen vocals barely. If they would be fix it potential in this track might be so high.

·     This makes me really soft. The beat is upbeat but the lyrics are so heartlfelt. 

·     Horrible song

·     Heaven On Hearth PII.

WHAT THE FU K JUST HAPPENED? :gloriascary:

tumblr_n2y82soCAr1tw1vhco1_250.gif

i also gave this a 10 :gloria:

Nvm, i didn't notice the 11 rating of queen @PokemonSpears

@Blackout2006 @BUWYGF i want to have a word :lemmetellu:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1