Britney prefers to be on the edge of the Grand Canyon because its up to her if she jumps or not

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was so passively dark. 

This is an old video and it starts at 0:44. She was asked if she'd rather be stranded on a shark-infested pool like in her Work ***** MV or at the edge of the grand canyon like in her INAGNYAW MV

"Thank you guys for playing with me, this was a lotta fun." 

Posted Images

I feel so bad for her!  It's depressing to see her so sad and controlled.  I feel like they've got her on all kinds of meds which is altering her personality and every time I post any words of encouragement on her instagram it gets deleted.  I wonder how many comments they delete every day where people are sending her good thoughts and kind words

:crying1:

• Like 1

Never seen this! Interesting but don’t we all have rough days? I know I have said some dark things in my own life as a joke. So there is some truth to the gesture but I’m hoping It was just a rough day at work vs I wanna really kill my self kinda thing. Her answers were still really cute and honest it seemed 

3 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Never seen this! Interesting but don’t we all have rough days? I know I have said some dark things in my own life as a joke. So there is some truth to the gesture but I’m hoping It was just a rough day at work vs I wanna really kill my self kinda thing. Her answers were still really cute and honest it seemed 

she was very upbeat during the most of the uk promo tour actually. But this looks like it was filmed early in the morning and i could just feel her bad mood vibes so intensively :airpls:

I feel uncomfortable looking at her discomfort. Ha!

In general, there is this dark undertone in everything related to her since 2008. Watching her 2008 doc is sad. She says it perfectly "they listen to what the want to hear". If one thinks about fans being more interested in her singles or upcoming albums, or tours, rather than anything else I guess it describes a huge portion of people, not.only her family and team. It's like, she doesn't really want to be Britney the pop star and yet, everyone only allows her to be just that.

She looks so over it, so done, but she still keeps on doing what she has to do because she's polite and nice.

It kinda reminds me of this interview back in Femme Fatale tour days (2:30) :

"Do you feel overprotected by the people around you?"

"-No Because I'm here right now" :zoomzoom: