How would you feel if Britney was free but then had a downward spiral?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who doesn't have downs tbh? It's all a part of life, that's not a reason to put someone in an abusive conservatorship. Everyone makes mistakes and grow from it. Living in a cage is not the answer.

I'd feel like she's allowed to make mistakes just like everyone else, and I'd hope that she would be able to find resources to help her without stripping her of her dignity and human rights. But I don

I would feel sad, but happier that she is free. She could use her resources to talk to someone, get coaching, go into a facility, or whatever else she needs. I would feel more comfortable knowing that

Posted Images

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Wtf is going on with youn?

U still aint getting an upvote from me :drag:

But ia with what he said.

Gurrl it was soooo hard for me :jl:

• Haha 7
  • Like 2

if she needs the c-ship for real it's ABOUT TIME her team prove it to us. I mean, I get it, it's personal and they owe us nothing, BUT if the c-ship is necessary and the #Freebritney movement is doing more harm than good to the c-ship and her well being, also taking in consideration it is really a public interest matter because the movement got organically so big and she is freaking Britney Spears, isn't it like passing the time they calm our hearts and prove they are taking care of her or that she actually can't live by herself?

Until they prove it's necessary i don't think for a split second she would have another breakdown if free. Not. At. All. :thelook:

13 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

if she needs the c-ship for real it's ABOUT TIME her team prove it to us. I mean, I get it, it's personal and they owe us nothing, BUT if the c-ship is necessary and the #Freebritney movement is doing more harm than good to the c-ship and her well being, also taking in consideration it is really a public interest matter because the movement got organically so big and she is freaking Britney Spears, isn't it like passing the time they calm our hearts and prove they are taking care of her or that she actually can't live by herself?

Until they prove it's necessary i don't think for a split second she would have another breakdown if free. Not. At. All. :thelook:

Britney doesn’t need to prove anything or say anything. . She is allowed to have a private life.  People need to respect that. 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 6
58 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Who doesn't have downs tbh? It's all a part of life, that's not a reason to put someone in an abusive conservatorship. Everyone makes mistakes and grow from it. Living in a cage is not the answer.

We don’t know for sure the C-ship is abusive and if she’s living in a cage.