Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

What do you think of this? (Regarding Britney's estate/Michael Jackson's estate)

So, after today we heard a source saying the conservatorship is good to keep her from going full MJ, and that being not even the first time I hear a comparison MJ/Britney from a source, I want to bring you up this:

I'm sure y'all know Jeryll S. Cohen, Jamie's lawyer, is also one of the lawyers in charge of Michael Jackson's estate.

Recently I came across this post talking about other coincidences between the two legal teams (like in one place): https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/142961-Lawyers-of-darkness-that-match-MJ-and-Britney-Spears?s=e9595cd898104c791cccd3cf8f6b80e1&p=4257124#post4257124

so started to search for a little bit more about her, i saw she worked with other lawyer firms before, two catched my attention cuz i knew i saw them somewhere on some Britney's documents , it was Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp and Holland & Knight, LLP . You can also find those firms getting money from Britney Jamie for co-conservator legal fee .

On court documents in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention .

Holland & Knight, LLP got nearl $ 100K for co-conservator legal fees .

That's not it, because in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp claimed that Britney owed them $220K and who's gonna fight them now to say if she does or not now they are of the conservator against the conservatee . Conflict of interest again .

And why is the court paper signed by Jeryll S Cohen and Geraldine A. Wyle under the firm Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC to then being charged more than $1M by Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention.

In light of the criticism we have on Jodi and Sam Ingham (being involved in many conservatorship cases to be just a mere coincidence, as if they're the only lawyer and fiduciary in the whole state of California), what do you think of these coincidences?

Holy **** -- this is bad, scary news. She needs to get the **** out of there and away from all those people!

13 hours ago, alluvion said:

Holy **** -- this is bad, scary news. She needs to get the **** out of there and away from all those people!

Like, maybe this could be good?

Dina LaPolt managed Tupac's estate after his death for 10 years, Lou Taylor had something to do with management of Prince's estate (after his death). Maybe all these experienced people coming together is good?

But also it's funny how Jeryll S. Cohen would be one of the court appointed lawyers for the MJ's estate roughly one year after being the lawyer for Britney's estate co-conservator. And how this Michael Jackson rhetoric on her conservatorship is not new.

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

Like, maybe this could be good?

Dina LaPolt managed Tupac's estate, Lou Taylor had something to do with management of Prince's estate. Maybe all these experienced people coming together is good?

But also it's funny how Jeryll S. Cohen would be one of the court appointed lawyers for the MJ's estate roughly one year after being the lawyer for Britney's estate co-conservator. And how this Michael Jackson rhetoric on her conservatorship is not new.

Michael Jackson was murdered for his assets, after being kept in a drug-induced torpor for a decade. How can it possibly be good that the same people are "looking out for Britney's interests"? Tupac was murdered. Prince died under very strange circumstances. 

It would be a lot more reassuring if the people managing Britney's interests were the same people who are looking out for and clearly not murdering Betty White.

11 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Michael Jackson was murdered for his assets, after being kept in a drug-induced torpor for a decade. How can it possibly be good that the same people are "looking out for Britney's interests"? Tupac was murdered. Prince died under very strange circumstances. 

It would be a lot more reassuring if the people managing Britney's interests were the same people who are looking out for and clearly not murdering Betty White.

It's interesting. And chillingly scary.

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

Maybe all these experienced people coming together is good?

Experienced? Lou has no idea that she thanks God that Britney has let her win ... and her connection to Dina.
I already said it is the same people only that Michael was broken and was a drug addict and they let it happen ... and with Britney she has a disability by a judge (who already works for disabilities supposedly corrupt guardians) and was an easy target she was very hated and she was really bad psychologically (and I am not referring to any mental illness).