Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robyn: Britney's Assistant

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

This thread feels like it's a take down. How does this help? It's possible to support #FreeBritney and also not want to bring others down in the process. Not saying I am team con. I don't know Robin or have had any interaction with her, but I don't like the sentiment here. 🙏 

I think everyone here cares but the reality is not everyone is educated or mature enough to handle this the right way. Who’s to say what the right way is? Couldn’t tell you other than protesting and educating ourselves however speculating and trying to ruin other people’s lives isn’t ok. I am no fan of Lou for example but sending her threats doesn’t help or change the situation. Speculating over her meds doesn’t either. Speculation in general is stupid. I guess this is the place to do it and you, myself, and everyone else is entitled to their opinion however speculating someone’s mental state and personal life hardly seems productive or effective. Trying to take down almost every person around her isn’t fair either as none of us truly know them or the real situation. I for one only look at the facts and there’s enough to show something is off and she’s unhappy and wants out but the rest of this is all bull****. Robin was hired to do a job and that’s it. Focus on what matters.

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

This thread feels like it's a take down. How does this help? It's possible to support #FreeBritney and also not want to bring others down in the process. Not saying I am team con. I don't know Robin or have had any interaction with her, but I don't like the sentiment here. 🙏 

OP could have been more lighthearted, true. However, the whole fanbase think that something is off with her, so I was asking for more information since I/we don't know much, and that she is clearly one of the cship dearest supporter.

Also, I am doing this kind of **** on exhale and this place is its own bubble imo. I am not harassing her on twitter or sending her death threats etc like someone else implied in this thread.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:56 AM, TylerSanchez said:

There is a huge factor about her none of the fans have discovered and when they do the puzzle will fit together even more regarding all of this... 

22 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’ve gotten first hand confirmation that she’s as bad as Lou, and she’s literally her lap dog.

Oh you two for goodness sake... SPILL

12 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I get major bad vibes from this *****. I’ve said it before she’s a total yes person to Britney’s face but probably treats her like a ******** teenager. She will only be interested in the money she’s getting. A superficial *****. To think she went from Felecia to Brett to this :crying4: 

Robyn is way more than a personal assistant. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Threats to Britney's team are the wrong way to go. But these people need to know that they are on the wrong side. Because guardianship is wrong.

Well realistically... it's her job. She isn't Britney's best friend nor claims she is.

The 3 M&Gs I've done she's spoken away to me and actually kind of put Britney and the fan at ease a bit, just making the conversations flow a bit easier (just my opinion).

Do I wish the gift sent from the angels- Fe was by Britney's side at all the award shows etc?? Absolutely. But I don't really know enough about Robyn to bash her (although her choice of friends is enough for that... ha kidding:weusay:).