Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robyn: Britney's Assistant

2 hours ago, nanabs said:

"Sis, let's stay away on the pic pls" :jl:

It's fitting that she barely looks like herself and even has her hands behind her back as if they're handcuffed. She legit looks like she's going to chipmunk prison. :jl:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Roger said:

I did not know who she was at all, I feel so ashamed right now. Someone enlighten us please!

I remember years ago someone made a thread about Strawberry, but idk if it can be accessed anymore! :tiffeyeroll: But as someone alluded to, she operated a wellness/life-coaching practice. I want to say she specialized in helping people who were working on being sober, among other things. She was also pulled up on stage for Freakshow during POM! :queenflopga:
I personally wish we knew more about Strawberry, because it seemed like she had a positive influence around Britney when she was in the picture... that was the summer where her POM performances slayed, where she was with her kids a lot. Things are so different now :yasqueen:

4 hours ago, Body ache said:

Britney and her team featured in V magazine: ohnotheydidnt ...

I've got a list of names and yours is in red underlined :gelis:

They all seem stalkers in this pic tbh :inbed:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was walking down the strip in Vegas, when we all had to stop at a red light to cross the street. I was behind this tall, old man, his hairy neck just at the height of my eyes, and I don't know how, I knew it, it was Britney's dad. I saw Robin besides him, and I recognized her face, but didn't remember her name at the time, but seeing her just confirmed it was him. So I went and asked him "excuse me sir, are you Jamie Spears?" and he turned around horrified, and I was there just like "I'm a huge Britney fan  :pieceofwhat: " and pointed to my tshirt, which was precisely the Britney tshirt from Target. He remained speechless, and then the light turned green, and we started walking and I asked her "you work for Britney too, right?" and she said "I doooo" in a very soft voice, yet somewhat fake. By the time we got to the other side of the street, they had just vanished. I wasn't gonna keep talking to them anyways, because even I felt how awkward it was that someone out of nowhere comes up to you claiming to know you. (It happened to me when I entered high school and the owner of the stationery store that was there recognized me on my first day and I was like :umomg:. It results that he was the father of one of my classmates from elementary school, and he knew me because I was always the first of my class, so he knew me, but I never really met him)

Anyways, when I talked to Felicia it was a world of difference. She is so sweet and lovely and maternal and treats you like you're the most important person in the world.

Jamie is tall? I thought he was kinda short, maybe 4 inches taller than Britney or so

I cant believe he didnt answer u, what a hick lol

3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I feel like a flop fan for not knowing exactly who Strawberry is. Apparently there’s a lot to the story. They covered some of it on Britney’s Gram. Allegedly they could’ve been more than friends?! (just the rumor mill)! Will anyone tell me the history/deets with Strawberry?

3 hours ago, Roger said:

I did not know who she was at all, I feel so ashamed right now. Someone enlighten us please!

She kissed her onstage at POM show (at the timestamp)

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Jamie is tall? I thought he was kinda short, maybe 4 inches taller than Britney or so

I cant believe he didnt answer u, what a hick lol

at least taller than me :orangu:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

at least taller than me :orangu:

Lol much taller tho? 

Just now, Bundy said:

Lol much taller tho? 

I really don't remember :haha: everything happened so fast, I just remember his neck was just at the same height of my eyes, so either the sidewalk was kind of irregular, and that's why he seemed so much taller, or he really is that much taller than me. There were a lot of people waiting in there, so I don't even remember seeing the floor lol we were all stuck like sardines, I couldn't even see the green light at the opposite side, I just started walking when everyone else did :blol:

He doesn't seem too tall in here, so probably there was some irregularity on the sidewalk, they actually had some sections closed because they were doing repairs of some sorts, so probably something like that was the reason

8f7260ee994a6d8e98340767f128c877.jpg

4 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Oh snap, is this about the rumor she has a case with Jamie? :wow: Cause that was also heavily discussed in the past :mhm:

Reveal hidden contents

sis send me a dm please im curious af :gunriah:

Wasn't she dating Papa Spears in 2007 or 2008?  I could swear that I saw pictures of her holding hands with him back in the day!!

54 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I really don't remember :haha: everything happened so fast, I just remember his neck was just at the same height of my eyes, so either the sidewalk was kind of irregular, and that's why he seemed so much taller, or he really is that much taller than me. There were a lot of people waiting in there, so I don't even remember seeing the floor lol we were all stuck like sardines, I couldn't even see the green light at the opposite side, I just started walking when everyone else did :blol:

He doesn't seem too tall in here, so probably there was some irregularity on the sidewalk, they actually had some sections closed because they were doing repairs of some sorts, so probably something like that was the reason

8f7260ee994a6d8e98340767f128c877.jpg

Maybe he was wearing heels.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Ugh Robin is horrible. Remember I am Britney Jean, when they asked Robyn if Brit was ok working on her birthday, and she's like, "She's GONNA work on her birthday". See second clip here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Body ache said:

Britney and her team featured in V magazine: ohnotheydidnt ...

This picture ALWAYS sends me. Even back in the day. Why does EVERYONE in this pic look like they didn’t take it together? It’s like everyone took a solo pic and they were all poorly photoshopped in :orangu: 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

Ugh Robin is horrible. Remember I am Britney Jean, when they asked Robyn if Brit was ok working on her birthday, and she's like, "She's GONNA work on her birthday". See second clip here. 

Ugh this is disgusting, i want to punch them in the face one by one :beat:

43 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

This picture ALWAYS sends me. Even back in the day. Why does EVERYONE in this pic look like they didn’t take it together? It’s like everyone took a solo pic and they were all poorly photoshopped in :orangu: 

Or that they’re all posing with a cardboard cutout of Britney :gloria: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

So i had a M&G and got to meet Felicia before in 2015 and she was the SWEETEST person on earth, she made sure everyone felt comfortable before the m&g and gave lots of tips! She said if people came on their own to spend time with her before it was time to meet Britney, she was so friendly and talkative! she kept giving me hugs, posed for pictures etc! She was very very sweet about Britney. Honestly Felicia is one of the nicest people I have EVER met! She came running up to me after the concert (literally running) with a massive smile on her face saying 'OMG YOUR PICTURE CAME OUT SO GOOD, I'M SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU' - she hugged me again and was just so sweet!

Then I met Robyn on the POM tour in 2018 and she was cold AF and very regimented and treated it very militantly. She made zero effort and was only there at the M&G line attempting to rush people - she was shouting 'NEXT' - ok bye have a good show - NEXT

She was SO cold and SO controlling

Fe>>>>

• Love 6
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She kissed her onstage at POM show (at the timestamp)

OMG it gets juicier!! Thank you so much. 

I get major bad vibes from this *****. I’ve said it before she’s a total yes person to Britney’s face but probably treats her like a ******** teenager. She will only be interested in the money she’s getting. A superficial *****. To think she went from Felecia to Brett to this :crying4: 

1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Ok So This Thing With Strawberry, I Have Always Had A Vibe That Britney Is Bisexual. So i Could See Them Being Together At That Time Yes

Someone commented lol I always felt this about Britney. I spent my entire teenage years thinking about it and maturing my bisexuality :akii:

But seriously now. I really thought in the past that she had an affair with this woman