Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robyn: Britney's Assistant

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I talked to her in Vegas :jl:

btw, she's been discussed a lot, there must be some threads out there

How was it ?  Was she welcoming ? She looks so cold in pictures.

I looked up for the threads but didn't find much... 

13 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Guys she’s just hired to do a job. Let’s not make this a witch hunt. If someone in relation to her blinks the wrong way they are demonic creatures out to destroy Britney for her money. Come on. Her back up dancers are hired just the same but never get flack. Everyone needs to know the line that shouldn’t be crossed here. 

Do you really believe what you typed? :jl:

29 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Britney and her team featured in V magazine: ohnotheydidnt ...

I've got a list of names and yours is in red underlined :gelis:

"Sis, let's stay away on the pic pls" :jl:

Just now, TylerSanchez said:

I’m not saying **** that could lead me in potential legal issues but there’s a reason she appeared from nowhere and was given the job she has regarding Brit and it’s nothing to do with Lo*

Oh snap, is this about the rumor she has a case with Jamie? :wow: Cause that was also heavily discussed in the past :mhm:

Spoiler

sis send me a dm please im curious af :gunriah:

17 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Is it that she’s supposedly a sober coach? Because it’s been discussed here before 

No it’s how she’s connected 

47 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

I’m not saying **** that could lead me in potential legal issues but there’s a reason she appeared from nowhere and was given the job she has regarding Brit and it’s nothing to do with Lo*

Do tell.

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do tell.

Ditto. At this point even saying something was pointless. 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7qcdr5gy2rmyyy0qzbaa2

30 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

No it’s how she’s connected 

Use a VPN to hide your IP and spill the deets :pleaseshhh:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was walking down the strip in Vegas, when we all had to stop at a red light to cross the street. I was behind this tall, old man, his hairy neck just at the height of my eyes, and I don't know how, I knew it, it was Britney's dad. I saw Robin besides him, and I recognized her face, but didn't remember her name at the time, but seeing her just confirmed it was him. So I went and asked him "excuse me sir, are you Jamie Spears?" and he turned around horrified, and I was there just like "I'm a huge Britney fan  :pieceofwhat: " and pointed to my tshirt, which was precisely the Britney tshirt from Target. He remained speechless, and then the light turned green, and we started walking and I asked her "you work for Britney too, right?" and she said "I doooo" in a very soft voice, yet somewhat fake. By the time we got to the other side of the street, they had just vanished. I wasn't gonna keep talking to them anyways, because even I felt how awkward it was that someone out of nowhere comes up to you claiming to know you. (It happened to me when I entered high school and the owner of the stationery store that was there recognized me on my first day and I was like :umomg:. It results that he was the father of one of my classmates from elementary school, and he knew me because I was always the first of my class, so he knew me, but I never really met him)

Anyways, when I talked to Felicia it was a world of difference. She is so sweet and lovely and maternal and treats you like you're the most important person in the world.

You should have thrown him under the bus at that red light :ohwut: 

Thanks for sharing ! Love 

Lou has more pictures with Robyn than with her own husband :akii:

Robyn always seemed to me more an assistant/babysitter. Britney's coach was Strawberry I think, her allegedly BFF...

10 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Robyn always seemed to me more an assistant/babysitter. Britney's coach was Strawberry I think, her allegedly BFF...

I feel like a flop fan for not knowing exactly who Strawberry is. Apparently there’s a lot to the story. They covered some of it on Britney’s Gram. Allegedly they could’ve been more than friends?! (just the rumor mill)! Will anyone tell me the history/deets with Strawberry?

3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I feel like a flop fan for not knowing exactly who Strawberry is. Apparently there’s a lot to the story. They covered some of it on Britney’s Gram. Allegedly they could’ve been more than friends?! (just the rumor mill)! Will anyone tell me the history/deets with Strawberry?

I did not know who she was at all, I feel so ashamed right now. Someone enlighten us please!

17 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

WHERE IS STRAWBERRY?! What’s her real name?

13 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

The first time I saw this woman was in 2009, starbucks candids Britney brunette and Jason was with them.

Strawberry has (or had) a website about life coaching, but I don't have the link. 

I don't think they dated, If that's what u mean lol. People were saying that because Britney single phase when Strawberry was more present in her life (2016). 

11 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

WHERE IS STRAWBERRY?! What’s her real name?

I don't remember the real name. For what I know, we don't see Britney with her for a long time now, since 2017 I guess...

Strawberry was hired to be a "friend" to Britney because B is very lonely, when Sam came they decided stop calling the coach... that's only my speculation tho.

2 hours ago, Roger said:

I forgot that she was there for Femme Fatale. What was her role back then when Brett was her PA ?! 

Probably to tell Britney that they're "investing" money for Jamie's her future.

I’ve gotten first hand confirmation that she’s as bad as Lou, and she’s literally her lap dog.