Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robyn: Britney's Assistant

The way she and Larry are both glaring at her is super creepy. But I'm just as disturbed by the fact that Britney's eyes in this photo are very light brown, when they should be extremely dark brown.

1 minute ago, alluvion said:

The way she and Larry are both glaring at her is super creepy. But I'm just as disturbed by the fact that Britney's eyes in this photo are very light brown, when they should be extremely dark brown.

The sun is shining in her eyes so they won’t be dark looking

There is a huge factor about her none of the fans have discovered and when they do the puzzle will fit together even more regarding all of this... 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

There is a huge factor about her none of the fans have discovered and when they do the puzzle will fit together even more regarding all of this... 

The f? Spill it Dirty Sanchez :squint:

Ugh i hate that most of these peope who helped run this corrupt cship probably will never be held accountable. Robyn gives me selena and Yolanda vibes :sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Like 6

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Isnt Robyn a logtime friend of Loucifer? I remember I've seem smth about it, like she is really close to Lou and thats how she got the job. If its true I'm certain she reports everything to Lou on a daily basis like "Lou, Britney just went to the bathroom and is taking a dump. 15 mins already.... Lou she's out! I can confirm it was a dump the bathroom smells funny, roger that? Roger!" 

Fugly beach, her face is very telling of the type of person she is and the role she plays as "Britney's personal assistant"  :ipass: 

Edit: according to this Vairety article from 17', our girl Robyn is also TriStar's Services Director. She takes care of touring and residency shows (that's why she was in the Femme Fatale Tour team photo). This post from Authority Magazine Loucifer says she and Robyn are friends for more than 20 years and she takes care of her business schedule. Told yall.

Links: https://variety.com/2017/biz/news/britney-spears-1202599443-1202599443/ and https://medium.com/authority-magazine/lou-taylor-5-things-i-wish-someone-told-me-before-i-became-the-ceo-of-tri-star-sports-and-7fb4d12d7465

1 hour ago, jms910 said:

The f? Spill it Dirty Sanchez :squint:

I’m not saying **** that could lead me in potential legal issues but there’s a reason she appeared from nowhere and was given the job she has regarding Brit and it’s nothing to do with Lo*

Guys she’s just hired to do a job. Let’s not make this a witch hunt. If someone in relation to her blinks the wrong way they are demonic creatures out to destroy Britney for her money. Come on. Her back up dancers are hired just the same but never get flack. Everyone needs to know the line that shouldn’t be crossed here. 

7 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

I’m not saying **** that could lead me in potential legal issues but there’s a reason she appeared from nowhere and was given the job she has regarding Brit and it’s nothing to do with Lo*

May as well spill it. Nothing will happen. #freebritney movement is so large that whatever they hide comes to light and it makes them look bad. Let this be another thing thst makes them look bad and get nervous about as Aug 19 inches closer. 

8 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Guys she’s just hired to do a job. Let’s not make this a witch hunt. If someone in relation to her blinks the wrong way they are demonic creatures out to destroy Britney for her money. Come on. Her back up dancers are hired just the same but never get flack. Everyone needs to know the line that shouldn’t be crossed here. 

She hangs out a lot with the Coven (Jamie, Dina, Lilouth) and does not seem to care about Britney from what we have seen for her. 

We do not come for Fe (except for that one time and that was wrong) or her dancers because it seems like they genuinely care about her and are not involved with Tristar or the cship.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, TylerSanchez said:

Is it that she’s supposedly a sober coach? Because it’s been discussed here before 

I talked to her in Vegas :jl:

btw, she's been discussed a lot, there must be some threads out there

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

23 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Britney and her team featured in V magazine: ohnotheydidnt ...

I've got a list of names and yours is in red underlined :gelis:

I forgot that she was there for Femme Fatale. What was her role back then when Brett was her PA ?!