Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

you can see the Conservortroship Abuse CLEARLY in the documentary. Britney looks extremily unhappy. larry is more intrested about the  comeback, and jamie just feels that if she is performing she is ok. 

  • Love 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I rewatched too, this week. She says things that I had never paid attention to before. And really made me sad and scared 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LetsRoll said:

According to Jamie she'll be ok until she makes them money :jj: 

I almost punched the computer screen in the part where he says that she is doing what she loves: WORK.

And that is what makes Britney happy 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, nanabs said:

I almost punched the computer screen in the part where he says that she is doing what she loves: WORK.

And that is what makes Britney happy 

She probably enjoys it because it’s a distraction from the 💩 they put her through 😒


🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Towelney said:

She probably enjoys it because it’s a distraction from the 💩 they put her through 😒

This makes a lot of sense. Her life looks horrible in that movie :miley:

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine what happens behind the cameras if we can see the abuse In For The Record and I Am Britney Jean??

  • Love 2
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

you can see the Conservortroship Abuse CLEARLY in the documentary. Britney looks extremily unhappy. larry is more intrested about the  comeback, and jamie just feels that if she is performing she is ok. 

First, I'll say that the best Britney documentary BY FAR is Stages, at it truly offers an impartial look into her career/life.

Second, the truth is that, over time, people change.  We don't know for sure how she has felt about the conservatorship in more recent years.

After all, according to that in-depth NY Times article, she does have the power to make a change.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

36 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I almost punched the computer screen in the part where he says that she is doing what she loves: WORK.

And that is what makes Britney happy 

33 minutes ago, Towelney said:

She probably enjoys it because it’s a distraction from the 💩 they put her through 😒

Maybe it is a "protective bubble" for her to "work" and spend time with her kids because she never really learned to do much else, which is arguably a problem in it of itself and again her parents/Larry Rudolph's fault.

But her "team" and father didn't help quelling conspiratorial claims with actions such as releasing the terrible Make Me video.   She also  looked uncomfortable in her 2018 tour.  Her parents helped made her so famous, so they shouldn't be surprised why people can't leave her alone, unless she retires.

I FIRMLY concur with her father's inference that Britney is absolutely ENTITLED to her PRIVACY. If Britney wants to release music and return to performing, then she should when she wants to. 

She herself said she's on a hiatus.  She's not obligated to do anything.  Therefore everyone should let her live her life and she should post whatever she wants to post on social media.

My final deduction is that Britney HERSELF has a VERY adversarial relationship with the media, and understandably so.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

First, I'll say that the best Britney documentary BY FAR is Stages, at it truly offers an impartial look into her career/life.

Second, the truth is that, over time, people change.  We don't know for sure how she has felt about the conservatorship in more recent years.

After all, according to that in-depth NY Times article, she does have the power to make a change.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

Maybe it is a "protective bubble" for her to "work" and spend time with her kids because she never really learned to do much else, which is arguably a problem in it of itself and again her parents/Larry Rudolph's fault.

But her "team" and father didn't help quelling conspiratorial claims with actions such as releasing the terrible Make Me video.   She also  looked uncomfortable in her 2018 tour.  Her parents helped made her so famous, so they shouldn't be surprised why people can't leave her alone, unless she retires.

I FIRMLY concur with her father's inference that Britney is absolutely ENTITLED to her PRIVACY. If Britney wants to release music and return to performing, then she should when she wants to. 

She herself said she's on a hiatus.  She's not obligated to do anything.  Therefore everyone should let her live her life and she should post whatever she wants to post on social media.

My final deduction is that Britney HERSELF has a VERY adversarial relationship with the media, and understandably so.

This :mimiclap:

Share this post


Link to post

I often wonder why For The Record even got made and aired. I guess they never expected this kind of response, even 10 years after it. But still. 

I know they were trying to "clean" her image or whatever, but the whole documentary is just so damn sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I often wonder why For The Record even got made and aired. I guess they never expected this kind of response, even 10 years after it. But still. 

I know they were trying to "clean" her image or whatever, but the whole documentary is just so damn sad. 

It reminds me of Blackout in the sense that it’s overlooked. Blackout isn’t credited as one of her deeper albums yet the overall tone feels heavy and raw. People jump to lyrics and think it’s just a party album. Can’t change the overall tone. She literally made a body of work that would describe a Blackout stage. I think it was damage control at its best but they couldn’t take away from the fact that she wasn’t happy. Britney is like me where she can’t hide her true emotions. Her eyes do a lot of talking. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I often wonder why For The Record even got made and aired.

Exactly. And how they allowed her to talk about those things. Imagine what was cut from the tape.

Share this post


Link to post

I always got that feeling from the documentary that nobody around her really knows her. It’s sad. 

Share this post


Link to post

She was so open, insightful, intelligent, mindful, fun, and hurt yet hopeful in FTR yet all this seemed drained from her by the FFT era. I’m wondering how long this lasted before she lost all ambition? Do anyone think she was her FTR self behind the scenes during the circus tour? Like when did all of it go?

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

She was so open, insightful, intelligent, mindful, fun, and hurt yet hopeful in FTR yet all this seemed drained from her by the FFT era. I’m wondering how long this lasted before she lost all ambition? Do anyone think she was her FTR self behind the scenes during the circus tour? Like when did all of it go?

It was definitely between 2010 and 2011

In 2009 during the tour she was still like FTR

 

 

And in 2010 she was still very lively

 

But then she slowly started to morph into FFney (the voice)

 

Later in the year she appeared on Glee looking a bit more bloated, but still Britney-ish. Then 2011 happened.

 


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, nanabs said:

Exactly. And how they allowed her to talk about those things. Imagine what was cut from the tape.

600 hours of footage is out there just sitting. Can’t imagine how good it must be!

  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

 

 

"We love music." - Britney

Who woulda known?

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It was definitely between 2010 and 2011

In 2009 during the tour she was still like FTR

 

 

And in 2010 she was still very lively

 

But then she slowly started to morph into FFney (the voice)

 

Later in the year she appeared on Glee looking a bit more bloated, but still Britney-ish. Then 2011 happened.

 

Me and my cousin used to DYE at that last video where she tries to speak as if she’s a designer but can’t describe anything as much more than cool or something very simple. Still cracks me up! Thanks for posting 😂🤣😂🤣 Gotta love her. “These jeans are cool because...they’re faded!” Lmfao!!!

  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...