Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Award Show Performances ( Missed Opportunity)

2004 VMA Toxic

2004 Billboard  Toxic/ MATM

2005 Grammys Everytime LIVE 

2008 AMA Womanizer/ Circus

2009 VMA Break The Ice intro / Circus

2011 AMA TTWE/ HIAM 

2013 Billboard Scream and Shout with Will.i.am   

2013 VMA Work *****  

(UPDATEūüĎÜ)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2013-2016 were years filled with missed opportunities. Womanizer had many promo performances. If she performed on AMA 2011 would it be complete choreography or just walking? 

I don’t think the BBMAs happened in 2008?

she really should have performed at the 2004 VMAs but of course, she injured her knee so was unable to.

2008 VMAs could have also been a possibility. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

One missed opportunity for me was always the 2008 American Music Awards. It was just a few days before her "comeback" performance at the "Bamby Awards" in Germany. Still don't understand why they picked a german show for her official "comeback" performance and not a big US show where she already performed before and had a great history.

Another one is obviously the 2008 VMAs because it would have been a redemption performance to her last year Gimme More performance and it would have made a lot of positive headlines compared to just win 3 awards. 

I wish she had performed at the 2011 VMAs, like everyone else who has gotten the vanguard award. 

She also appeared at the 2015 VMAs just presenting, she could have maybe performed Pretty Girls or something. 

6 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Omg sooo many missed opportunities!

Damn you Vegas!!!!!!  Lol  :)

Daaamn I totally forgot she wasn't allowed to perform anywhere outside the Axis for a very long time:watrusayin:

I don't think it's a bad thing, i mean it could ternish her prime performances since she's not as good as she used to be. And i'm glad the only time she did (BBMA 2016) she did good considering how her personnal life is a mess.

I feel like a missed opportunity could have been Someday live  Grammys  2005.  Also  2009 If U Seek Amy/3 medley or just 3 would have been amazing too. 

and the OBVIOUS 2011 VMA  and 2008 VMA