Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Spears' dad Jamie calls the #FreeBritney movement a conspiracy theory and a joke

My thing is with the Michael Jackson statement, that was a low take. Basically he is saying if we dont have this in place she will become addicted to drugs and overdose. I think this whole thing is about her drug usage and how can you keep someone from doing them other than having complete control. 

To this point cant the court say we will lift the constraints temporarily until we see she may need it again. Their not even trying to let her make her own mistakes because there's so much money involved. 

Many people struggle with drugs but that's why theres therapy and rehab. Give her a chance.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think Britney picked up on this somehow. If you see the Deck Antphrodite was using somehow and the pic Britney posted on twitter shortly thereafter:

Its in very similar style. I own the deck. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=crystal+visions+tarot+dragon&client=safari&rls=en&sxsrf=ALeKk00fT4CIJotsPa9gw0nelbiH5M-PRA:1596308194886&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi5y6G31_rqAhXrYt8KHcQrBHEQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1231&bih=731

I was shook.

I own this deck too, it´s my absolute favourite!

1 minute ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

I’m a huge fan of Michael’s and I think what they might have been saying is that because Michael was the leader of his own ship essentially, and was such a massive star with a kind heart and Pretty naive in things outside of music (kind of like Britney), they are easy to prey on and take advantage of. In the last 10 years of MJ’s life, shady management and shady people kept coming into his business like a revolving door because he was just consistently being taken advantage of and whenever he would fire a shady person, another shady person would come in. It is very reminiscent of Britney in 2007 when she had no team around her so the sharks came in (Sam Lutfi for example). 

let’s get it straight that I am PRO FREE BRITNEY ALL THE WAY but basically he’s saying that because there is always a team in place With the conservatorship and she can’t make bad decisions that could lead to her being taken advantage of by bad people the way MJ Did because he was kind of taken down by some bad decision making and bad people around him. 

the ironic thing Is that her conservatorship team ARE the people taking advantage of her. 

It's a weird thing to say, too, given the rumors that they're trying to again force her to have another ridiculous plastic surgery procedure that will make her look awful.

10 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

My thing is with the Michael Jackson statement, that was a low take. Basically he is saying if we dont have this in place she will become addicted to drugs and overdose. I think this whole thing is about her drug usage and how can you keep someone from doing them other than having complete control. 

To this point cant the court say we will lift the constraints temporarily until we see she may need it again. Their not even trying to let her make her own mistakes because there's so much money involved. 

Many people struggle with drugs but that's why theres therapy and rehab. Give her a chance.

A conservatorship does not work for this and I remember perfectly that her family and father said that it was not drugs, that  it was a  mental issue and we have the tests that all gave negative ...

And her father and team comparing and exposing the Michael Jackson case (they are clumsy even for that), which is basically the same thing they are doing (the manager, the doctors, the lawyers, etc. and some family members).

26 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah I can see that too. Idk why they r relating MJs situation to Britney’s

Exactly, seems like britney is in danger without the CS

13 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

I own this deck too, it´s my absolute favourite!

Nice!!!! What other decks do you own?

I have The Fountain, The Witches Tarot, Illuminati Tarot, Eight Tattoo Tarot, Halloween Tarot, Mystical Manga and Prisma Visions lol. I also own two really great oracle decks. I love talking tarot hahaha <3

Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

One thing I agree with is this **** is keeping her relevant whereas everybody she came out with seems to be a afterthought. Maybe just Beyonce still have relevance today 

Even that's questionable. It seems everyone has slept on Black is King.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

I’m a huge fan of Michael’s and I think what they might have been saying is that because Michael was the leader of his own ship essentially, and was such a massive star with a kind heart and Pretty naive in things outside of music (kind of like Britney), they are easy to prey on and take advantage of. In the last 10 years of MJ’s life, shady management and shady people kept coming into his business like a revolving door because he was just consistently being taken advantage of and whenever he would fire a shady person, another shady person would come in. It is very reminiscent of Britney in 2007 when she had no team around her so the sharks came in (Sam Lutfi for example). 

let’s get it straight that I am PRO FREE BRITNEY ALL THE WAY but basically he’s saying that because there is always a team in place With the conservatorship and she can’t make bad decisions that could lead to her being taken advantage of by bad people the way MJ Did because he was kind of taken down by some bad decision making and bad people around him. 

the ironic thing Is that her conservatorship team ARE the people taking advantage of her. 

Well Britney did need something like conservataship for 2008-2009. Then in 2010, they should have hired a life coach who could teach her how to manage her money and do basic things. Why keep a person for 12-years old with no development 

1 minute ago, YannFrance said:

You guys, never forget that WE ARE their revenue. Without OUR money they are NOTHING, WE make the rules ! Let's boycott anything they feed us with until she's free!

You truly found the light and Jesus :crying1:

14 minutes ago, csarsalcdo said:

Exactly, seems like britney is in danger without the CS

The conservataship was nessecary for her in 2008 and 2009. But they have NO excuse to still keep her in it for 12 years