Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Spears' dad Jamie calls the #FreeBritney movement a conspiracy theory and a joke

1 hour ago, Rob_ said:

The crazy thing is, is that I think he thinks he’s really doing something beneficial for Britney. He doesn’t realize that closing her off from the whole world and controlling every aspect of her life is NOT what she needs. He’s so deranged, he thinks it’s helpful. 

Which is why I understand that he really isn’t the bad guy. The real puppet master is Lou, both of Britney’s parents are highly religious so she can spin and manipulate anything to get them in her side. It’s probably why Britney is so conflicted, if Jamie is taking her money, she wouldn’t mind (to a certain extent) and she never had a problem giving them what they want but they are just as naive and listen to the wrong people and yes he’s stubborn and is convinced he’s doing something right because father’s naturally want to shield their children from the world. It’s unfortunate he’s guided by the cult of Satan 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

thank God Beyoncè is surrounded by people who really love her. At 1:46 she said that her mom after the IAM tour forced her to take a break from work and enjoy her life. These rednecks maybe can learn something from Miss Tina

This is how Britney should live today. Doing what she wants when she wants and managing her own business and life. She gained that. 

does he think we are stupid. even if he has to reort every penny. its so easy to cream of the top, ive done it myself so i know exactly how easy it is and when the amounts are higher its easier to do. jack ***

Being a flop but what's the chances this time of this finally being over? When are they meeting to decide if August 22nd is the end?

what about YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AFTER A WHOLE 12 YEARS OF MILKING YOUR DAUGHTER JAMIE :chrissy:

(oh sorry i forgot, britney's his business bc without her he has NOTHING:cheese:)

until YOU and LOULA TAYLOR leave your 38yo daughter live her life free and peaceful, WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE :barbie:

FKN D*CKHEAD :fu:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Jamie says people need to mind their own business, calling the re-energized campaign a "joke."

“All these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue,” he tells The Post. “It’s up to the court of California to decide what’s best for my daughter. It’s no one else’s business.”

I CAN'TTTTT  :badthoughts:

:bang: :bang: :bang:

20 hours ago, Slayer said:

'we don't want those sorts of fans'

why do the spears family think we're fans of all of them? WE'RE ONLY FANS OF BRITNEYS!!!:gunriah:

He is truly losing it!! :mae: He is DELUSIONAL! He is the one who needs to be put under a guardianship and silenced! :katybelt:

20 hours ago, Makemeooh said:

So why Britney can’t speak about it? :jl:

E X A C T L Y  !!! :meryl:

lol even if Britney said nothing devious is happening, you guys would say she is being held at gunpoint to say that. Lmfao

She says nothing because its none of your business.  

Honestly speaking, looking at her insta, I fear she is not stable to be given back control of her life

ALSO

If You Really Love your Daughter Jamie. Why Did you Threaten To Take Britneys Children Away From Her If She Dose Not Comply With The Conservertorship MMMMMMM

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Honestly speaking, looking at her insta, I fear she is not stable to be given back control of her life

I Mentiond This On Another Thread. Its Her Team, They Want to Make her Unstable as Possible so people Think she Needs To Stay In The Conservertorship. 

12 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

ALSO

If You Really Love your Daughter Jamie. Why Did you Threaten To Take Britneys Children Away From Her If She Dose Not Comply With The Conservertorship MMMMMMM

That isnt Britney... :jeanluc:

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Oh It Is. Its Obvious

Ok sweetie. :deserves:

He is a chump.

And calling it a ‘joke’ is extremely tasteless and shows how little he actually cares about he’s own child given the context. ...’Oh yeah being concerned for my child’s safety and happiness  is a joke’

34 minutes ago, Harry said:

You're not fooling anyone Juno :4music:

26 minutes ago, Needleney said:

That isnt Britney... 

:jeanluc: it is 100% Britney. I cannot even fathom the fact that people think this is fake. But this is back when it was probably necessary for people to intervene in her life. 

50 minutes ago, Harry said:

lol even if Britney said nothing devious is happening, you guys would say she is being held at gunpoint to say that. Lmfao

She says nothing because its none of your business.  

Remember when she hired a lawyer to fight the c-ship and then said lawyer was prohibited from defendind her? We remember. She did not get a chance to defend herself with TRUSTED legal counsel.

• Love 4
  • Like 4