New AsNotSeenOnTV Interview Featuring Our Very Own Wukemon

@wukemonim so proud of you as a fan as a man, you got bal** to put your face in this cause, and putting ur instagram account as a window for us and the movement.

you are great this is something big, thanks for representing Us, Kevin Wu is a name that BFans WILL NEVER FORGET for represents us as a Voice, as a community and fans.

and Britney would know about u.

We value what u do. 

• Love 5

This video made me so proud of u guys. U did such a good job. And we need to spread that video everythere. So ppl would better understand that we as fans we only want  the best for Britney and we want to make sure that she has right to make her own decisions and live her life on her own terms. Also i am proud being part of this fanbase and  such a bigger topics as humanity and persons rights. Go #freeBritney

• Love 4
  • Twitter Team

It just makes me so happy we have two smart people who are advocating for this cause. They each did a great job and spoke facts. I do wish they would have mentioned that the paralegal who left the voicemail was in fact proven by the girls. I mean that’s the key fuel that ignited this movement so it’s very important the facts get shared correctly. With that being said this is definitely a rabbit hole and I think they did great. Ryan messed up twice. She almost said Britney never had a violent altercation with the paps and we know that’s not true and also the court hearing was never proven either. I just wanted to point that out so if they see this or any of you go public that you only state the cold hard facts otherwise people will judge your credibility. It takes balls to do what they are doing so great job! 

You guys are too sweet. I love being a part of this movement with all of you, knowing that together we can make a difference for Britney.

There are just so many layers to this conservatorship that both Ryann and I were worried we wouldn’t have time to cover all of it in one podcast. As it is, they already edited out thirty minutes of material to keep it under an hour.

On 7/31/2020 at 11:21 PM, Puppy said:

why did Kevin said he noticed something was off starting with Vegas? Did he thought FF was okay? :jl:

I did mention Femme Fatale, but I think that was edited out. That said, I’ve never liked the “When did you first grow concerned?” question, which comes up in many interviews, and really should have a better answer prepared. I’m not #FreeBritney because I’m concerned about Britney behavior. I’m #FreeBritney because I realized that the conservatorship is inappropriate and fraudulent and that public pressure is required to end it.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
  • Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, wukemon said:

You guys are too sweet. I love being a part of this movement with all of you, knowing that together we can make a difference for Britney.

There are just so many layers to this conservatorship that both Ryann and I were worried we wouldn’t have time to cover all of it in one podcast. As it is, they already edited out thirty minutes of material to keep it under an hour.

I did mention Femme Fatale, but I think that was edited out. That said, I’ve never liked the “When did you first grow concerned?” question, which comes up in many interviews, and really should have a better answer prepared. I’m not #FreeBritney because I’m concerned about Britney behavior. I’m #FreeBritney because I realized that the conservatorship is inappropriate and fraudulent and that public pressure is required to end it.

yeah it just made it seem like it was doing well up until vegas even though clearly FF we all knew something was up as she clearly was not okay which is understandable knowing your cship is permanent. I definitely agree that it's a weird question and again almost like blaming her again since she "went off the rails" and I hate when media mentions it as it just makes it look like she always had it but it's people surrounding her that are causing it not herself. 

• Love 1