Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Britney Will Sound Like When She Records New Music

Recommended Posts

Britney Has Used The "Baby Voice" For Nearly 21 Years. I Know We All Want For Her To Go Back To Her Alto Voice But Sadly Thats Not Entierly Possible. When You sing In A Larynx Position For a Long Period Of Time. The Larynx Begin To Stay in That Position. Britney Has Sung in An Alto Way Quite Recently But it Would Have Hurt Her. It Would have been Painfull on her Larynx and Vocal Chords. If You Look Back At Her Somthing to Talk About Performance, She Flips Between Alto and Baby Voice. She Was Likley Doing That Because Of The Larynx Position. So Sadly i Think She Will Continue To Use The Baby Voice

Share this post


Link to post

I don't want to be rude but I think she should get some vocal training before recording B10 to reach her whole voice potential (and maybe sing ballads live)

I also think she's going to use baby voice again. But there's a problem. She can't do baby voice properly like she used to :mhm:

Share this post


Link to post

She sounds really different in every album.. So who knows?!

My favorite sound was on "Britney"..

The most unexpected was Glory (she sounded like 12 different ones even hateful Britney Jean sounds was there and some new ones)

p.s. let's ask guys from future :schoolingtime:

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

I don't want to be rude but I think she should get some vocal training before recording B10 to reach her whole voice potential (and maybe sing ballads live)

 

I wonder if she would be more comfortable singing in her falsetto and head voice than her chest voice. If so, she should just use them as that isn't damaging and then work on her low notes, it's sad because her low notes were once so BEAUTIFUL. Still makes me angry that a Mezzo-Soprano was singing notes she could hit in her head voice or falsetto for most of her career but imitating a Soprano's tone, which damaged her voice.

Share this post


Link to post

She’ll sound like Myah Marie of course!

Cecily Strong Season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live


𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Britney Has Used The "Baby Voice" For Nearly 21 Years. I Know We All Want For Her To Go Back To Her Alto Voice But Sadly Thats Not Entierly Possible. When You sing In A Larynx Position For a Long Period Of Time. The Larynx Begin To Stay in That Position. Britney Has Sung in An Alto Way Quite Recently But it Would Have Hurt Her. It Would have been Painfull on her Larynx and Vocal Chords. If You Look Back At Her Somthing to Talk About Performance, She Flips Between Alto and Baby Voice. She Was Likley Doing That Because Of The Larynx Position. So Sadly i Think She Will Continue To Use The Baby Voice

This myth that she's damaged her voice by singing like a baby for 3 weeks out of every 4 years... :tina:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

This myth that she's damaged her voice by singing like a baby for 3 weeks out of every 4 years. :tina:

I don't think it was that though. I think when she was trained, they probably really enforced it. Even in early performances, you can hear her struggling between her natural voice and fake voice.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

I don't want to be rude but I think she should get some vocal training before recording B10 to reach her whole voice potential (and maybe sing ballads live)

I also think she's going to use baby voice again. But there's a problem. She can't do baby voice properly like she used to :mhm:

Just Getting Vocal Training Would Not Do Anything. I Am A Vocal Coach And Have Taught Students who Have Sang one Way that Was  Unhealthy. And its VERY Hard to Get Them To Change. If She Did Vocal training the Results would not Start to Show Untill Say a year

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I don't think it was that though. I think when she was trained, they probably really enforced it. Even in early performances, you can hear her struggling between her natural voice and fake voice.

Britney was classically trained ever since she was a child. Lets say maybe 10% other performances her entire career were live. I don't think that causes permanent damage. Dehydration, partying, chain-smoking, other substances, meds, and lack of training does.

I truly think if she quit smoking and sat down with a vocal coach once a week we could all be pleasantly surprised. 

I'm honestly okay with Glory level vocals for the rest of her career. If she brings even just that my edges will be permanently snatched.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Just Getting Vocal Training Would Not Do Anything. I Am A Vocal Coach And Have Taught Students who Have Sang one Way that Was  Unhealthy. And its VERY Hard to Get Them To Change. If She Did Vocal training the Results would not Start to Show Untill Say a year

That's what I mean to be honest, it's not necessarily damaging for her to sing like that every few years, but when she was trained, I think she just began getting used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Just Getting Vocal Training Would Not Do Anything. I Am A Vocal Coach And Have Taught Students who Have Sang one Way that Was  Unhealthy. And its VERY Hard to Get Them To Change. If She Did Vocal training the Results would not Start to Show Untill Say a year

She can start now :jj: we still won't get B10 till at least 2022

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Britney was classically trained ever since she was a child. Lets say maybe 10% other performances her entire career were live. I don't think that causes permanent damage. Dehydration, partying, chain-smoking, other substances, meds, and lack of training does.

I truly think if she quit smoking and sat down with a vocal coach once a week we could all be pleasantly surprised. 

I'm honestly okay with Glory level vocals for the rest of her career. If she brings even just that my edges will be permanently snatched.

I agree with you! I personally think that as time went on, she just gave up and got used to it. I think her voice was very very very slowly starting to be damaged and that the process was slowed down because of the lack of live vocals but I think everything else she did just sped up the process. We all know she could have just said no but she just kept going with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, VanillaCandlez said:

I wouldn’t be so sure about that

Before she was a megastar, she really could of to be honest. Considering how many times she was rejected from other labels, she probably was scared that if she didn't do it, she would get dropped by the label but it's not like they forced her into the studio and were like "SING LIKE THIS OR ELSE!!!!". 

 

Share this post


Link to post

 


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...