Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which debut era is more iconic? Britney or Christina's?

Who had the more iconic and successful era?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

That actually would be wicked cool!  To have a 90’s Pop Princess reunion.  Imagine?

Hide contents

Although for Brit it would be more like a reLounion because you know who would probably be there.  :sipnstare:

How can Britney say no to that *****?

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

IDK i think its just common sense if u literally ask anyone, the BOMT era comes up to their mouth

then why bother asking?

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

then why bother asking?

Those comments made me want to do a poll.

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Those comments made me want to do a poll.

again... on a Britney fan forum. :jj:

I mean look... I agree that BOMT is more iconic but asking here is silly.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

That clip!!  :gobaby:josie and the pussycats listening GIF

“White *** Wally?” :didilie:

Spoiler

Never would I have thought this movie would actually happen in real life and to Britney of all people:jl:

Christina had the chart success as in length & height.  Plus the Grammy.

BUT obviously Britney had the bigger sales numbers.  Plus if you're talking about "iconic" then obviously Britney.

Britney's videos, performances & magazine covers are more iconic and remembered. 

So yes Christina might of had multiple #1's and the Grammy but Britney still won in all the categories in the long run.

Even though I loooooove miss (heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey) Xtina, is this a real question? Everyone knew miss Brittany and her 'hit me baby one more time.' It may be because I do not live in the US, so there was no Genie in the bottle in here :chrissy: (if I am not mistaken).

All I have to say is Mandy aged the best and I think possess more talent than any of them, not as a pop star really but as a actress and musician.

Boring question cause the answer is so obvious. What is the point of this thread tbh?:umok:

I'll be honest, I'm not sure Christina has even had one iconic era. :katyclown:

(Before anyone says "Dirrrty", that's one iconic song. I don't feel the Stripped era itself is iconic, though it's undoubtedly strong)

NO SHADE, I love me some Christina - the Bionic album is one of my favourite albums ever. I don't think comparing successful women is necessary at all but while commenting on a thread of this ilk, I objectively think Britney has always been far, far more successful and iconic than Christina. 

On 7/31/2020 at 8:15 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I wasn't even alive because this album pre-dates me by like, years but from what I can tell, Britney.

...Baby One More Time is also still much more remembered than Christina's debut album. Based on the quotes, this video sounds like it was made by a Christina fan. Like when Christina fans take Christina's absolute best vocals ever and compare them to Britney's worst, it's so biased even though Christina is the superior vocalist. (Although correct me if the video isn't biased and shows off their achievements equally)

I wouldn't say Christina is the superior vocalist. Maybe she has more volume or can hit higher notes than Britney, but i don't care. I personally couldn't listen Christina oversinging a whole album. Most of the time i've had enough listening to one or two songs. I don't understand how someone can get through a whole show with Christina screaming her lungs out on stage. Britney on the other hand may not have the strongest vocals out there but there's just something appealing in her voice. 

BTW: Sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker 

This is a joke!! Christina’s impact wasn’t nearly as impactful as Britney’s.

I do have to give credit to Christina for taking the best new artist award. 
I was so shocked when they announced her name.

This is semi off topic but how.iconic would this be?

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Just now, Busybee said:

This is semi off topic but how.iconic would this be?

That'd be cute, but I think it would turn into a Britney roast by the trolls in the comments section.