Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Beyonce's new visual album "Black Is King" debuts with 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes

Honestly guys I'm just so jealous we never got a visual album from Brit. Imagine having one for ITZ. Beyonce fans are really lucky. :crying1:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I hate that some of y’all are calling it boring and insulting it without even watching it

its very beautifully well thought and there is a need for different cultures to be shown in the world 

what is wrong with that? She maybe called opportunistic but to me? If I had the platform she did I would for sure show off my beautiful indian culture as much as I could, and yes even I was born in the United states

shes been working her a ss off for so many years and shouldn’t be limited to be a “pop star” 

I hope when Britney’s free she can share the stories she wants as well and is able to be as artistic as she wants

• Love 6
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

The album and new song are flopping really hard in charts 🤣🤣🤣 

Lmfao that’s all u avid pop fanatics get from this project?

glory was Britney’s baby and a work of art she worked hard on but it didn’t do great as well (it didnt sorry) but that doesn’t Take away from the value of it 

(granted glory and black is king are two VERY different things but I’m trying to put some perspective)

• Love 2
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Lmfao that’s all u avid pop fanatics get from this project?

glory was Britney’s baby and a work of art she worked hard on but it didn’t do great as well (it didnt sorry) but that doesn’t Take away from the value of it 

(granted glory and black is king are two VERY different things but I’m trying to put some perspective)

Britney didnt have TWO movies + disney to promote her album... and certainly didnt have all the media kissing her *** they way jayz’s permissive wife has.. 

6 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Britney didnt have TWO movies + disney to promote her album... and certainly didnt have all the media kissing her *** they way jayz’s permissive wife has.. 

Honesty beyoncè is so talented and she work harder than anyone and give to us products with unique quality. Media can't say anything negative about here