Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

I think we can get Britney’s social media closed

Recommended Posts

Didn’t Lary say that she doesn’t have her own email address because of the conversatorship? 
 

Last time i checked that’s a main requirement for creating a social media account. 
 

Team con has been censoring us since the moment started. Maybe it’s time to censor them back? 

  • Love 1
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well. It could not be her personal email address but the professional one (managed by her team) usued for her social media, no? I think they have the right to do so.

Share this post


Link to post

If this happen, It can help their narrative "fans doing more harm than good" to Britney.

And right now her IG it's the weapon we have to show GP things are wrong with her. The conspiracies needs to continue to add more layers to the story.

And like, most people already knows Britney doesn't have fully control over the account, her handlers r suffering backlash because of It. The comments section going wild against the team/family/boyfriend since The Tik Tok video.

  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think it will be that easy. Hers is a verified account. I don't think Instagram will shut down her account just like that. :mattafact:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

I think it's better we keep flooding the comments with "I wish Britney could keep her own money," "I don't trust Britney's team" & "FREE BRITNEY"

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't think it will be that easy. Hers is a verified account. I don't think Instagram will shut down her account just like that. :mattafact:

This. :frenchy:

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yes lets get rid of Britney's only means of connection to the outside world and fans :clownery:

btw I do get where you're coming from but I don't see it being a good thing if her social media disappeared, we'd all be so worried about her - even more.

:clown:

Share this post


Link to post

Wouldn’t the account be impersonating Britney if she owes no email address and  she is not in hold of the credentials? 
 

shouldn’t Britney’s accounts be controlled by Britney legally? 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yes lets get rid of Britney's only means of connection to the outside world and fans :clownery:

btw I do get where you're coming from but I don't see it being a good thing if her social media disappeared, we'd all be so worried about her - even more.

The only thing these accounts are doing is letting us know that she is alive. 
 

She is by no means communicating over the accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

She is by no means communicating over the accounts.

... :cheese:

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

The only thing these accounts are doing is letting us know that she is alive. 
 

She is by no means communicating over the accounts.

She's clearly communicating in some posts...

Share this post


Link to post

You’re gonna take something else away from her? Calm down a sec.

  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Wouldn’t the account be impersonating Britney if she owes no email address and  she is not in hold of the credentials? 
 

shouldn’t Britney’s accounts be controlled by Britney legally? 

Also most no Blue Ticks manage their accounts themselves, see: Herman Cain 'posting' about baseball after he'd already died from CV19.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...