Grammys are pointless (opinion)

• Super Moderators

Tbh, I feel like the only awards that could mean anything, would be if they were based on objective things that can be quantified.

Like, Billboard should give (I don't know if they do) or any other entity, should give awards to the song or album that sold the most, or the most streamed, or you know, things that can actually be measured and not just decided by the subjective perception of a committee.

Even awards where the people get to vote, I think they have more value, because (at least in  theory) is the fans that go and vote, so the most popular or the one with the most loyal fans is gonna be the winner (considering they are being honest with the results).

As I posted on my other comment, members of the committee get to vote for categories they aren't even experts on, so how is their opinion more valuable then a random person from the public?

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

7 hours ago, helloitsme said:

Bob marley, tupac, freddy mercury, nas not winning, and billie eillish having as many grammys as mariah And mkre than whitney already proves the grammys is a worthless...dont get me wrong i love billie... but its an award given by old white men... all the academies with their racist backgrounds. Over them. 

I didn't said that I care about Grammys or any other awards. 

21 hours ago, GMFlop said:

You're only saying that since Britney only won once or a few, otherwise you wouldn't mind. 

britney represents like 3% of my music library, no offense 

I don't listen to a lot of pop music except britney and bands like no doubt/sum41

After the 90's they lost all credibility. 

Instead of well thought out and beautifully constructed music, it basically became a NOW That's What I Call Music compilation.

Just all the basic shyt you hear on top 40 and some select tracks from people pulling strings behind the scenes.

• Love 1