VMAs: The Winners, Performers, Highlights and Comments

• Exhale+
On 8/29/2020 at 2:58 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Bookmark me:

Rain On Me will win every award that's been fan-voted.

Taylor Swift will lose them all to Rain On Me but will wen best directed video (not voted on by fans).

Anyways...curious to Gaga and Taylor's performances!!!

I think the man might surprise everybody with video of the year. The way she dissed Scooter

I'm the hunter, you're the fox ūü¶ä.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course, no one show up 

Personally I think this song is the best pop song released in 2020 and somehow they snubbed it. I know it’s called Video Music Awards, but are we ready to talk about how 90% of the videos nominated ar

THIS is the famous BTS everyone has been crazy about!?  Wow.... that was literally nothing special.

Posted Images

On 8/28/2020 at 11:56 PM, Isla said:

That would be fun even though it'd be super late in the UK! I lowkey wanna stay up and see what goes down though

Same! I thought about staying up but Gaga is literally the only performance I’d care about so I guess I’ll watch it a few hours later when I wake up

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1
7 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Any place to live stream the actual show?? Not that backstage or audience cam, I wanna see the real show. 

I believe Jordan will be streaming it here :) he can correct me if i'm wrong :akii:

There'll also be people discussing it in this thread.

• Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies¬†‚ôę

• Twitter Team
58 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Same! I thought about staying up but Gaga is literally the only performance I’d care about so I guess I’ll watch it a few hours later when I wake up

Same although I'm still gonna stay up! I ain't missing this :orangu: 

• Exhale+
29 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I believe Jordan will be streaming it here :) he can correct me if i'm wrong :akii:

There'll also be people discussing it in this thread.

Do we know what performance is opening the show??  :jj:   :jabba:   :makeitrain:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Any place to live stream the actual show?? Not that backstage or audience cam, I wanna see the real show. 

Yes I need it too! I'll be working late night and I want to watch those flops who will perform to occupy myself

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Do we know what performance is opening the show??  :jj:   :jabba:   :makeitrain:

Yes it's going to be Jamie Lynne - singing  her new hit "SJB Trust" feat. Lou Taylor.. It's going to be huge for sure

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

The preshow already started.. I'm missing the red carpet, they are doing interviews with celebrities but it seems to be pre-recorded and they are like one yard apart from each other (interviewer from interviewee).

They are trying to do the best under the circumstances I guess :jl:

• Love 2