Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ava Max - "Who's Laughing Now" (music video)

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Her parents are Albanian and because Dua is also Albanian I had this in mind, but I Googled and she was born in the US

Who's laughing now? Me. :shameless:

literally tho :gloria:

🦄 💛🧡💜

It seems like she's lowkey flopping hard, but apparently "Heaven & Hell" is the 4th most streamed female album of 2020 already (even though it's not coming out for another 2 months), which is pretty insane, tbh. I can't 100% confirm / fact check this, though:

Wouldn't be surprised, though. Those streams from all 10 of her lead singles are coming in hot. :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Just now, Roxxy said:

Who's laughing now? Me. :shameless:

literally tho :gloria:

:queenie: I can’t believe Jordan broke out the exclusives with Kings and Queens & Look Who’s Laughing Now :urite: that’s how I found out about both release dates :haha:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It seems like she's lowkey flopping hard, but apparently "Heaven & Hell" is the 5th most streamed female album of 2020 already (even though it's not coming out for another 2 months), which is pretty insane, tbh. I can't 100% confirm / fact check this, though:

Wouldn't be surprised, though. Those streams from all 10 of her lead singles are coming in hot. :tiffcackle:

Sweet But Psycho the hit that keeps hitting :shameless:

3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Wouldn't be surprised, though. Those streams from all 10 of her lead singles are coming in hot.

Wait so there's already 10 songs out from the album? Like her previously released droplets are gonna be on the album? :idkney:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Plus, she literally has 32 million monthly listeners on Spotify, so... :badthoughts: Dua has 56, Katy has 36, Britney has 16, Selena has 35. Just to put things into perspective. :typing:

23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know but something about this... not sure if it's her or the music video or the song but I just feel like it's trying way too hard. :eheeek:

I agree. Feels like a page ripped out of some pop rules playbook. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Plus, she literally has 32 million monthly listeners on Spotify, so... :badthoughts: Dua has 56, Katy has 36, Britney has 16, Selena has 35. Just to put things into perspective. :typing:

Come through with the facts :lessons: she’s not the big flop people are picturing :shameless:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I agree. Feels like a page ripped out of some pop rules playbook. 

You should not have agreed with me because there are two stans right now on this thread. Prepare for the dragging. :gloria:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Roxxy said:

Wait so there's already 10 songs out from the album? Like her previously released droplets are gonna be on the album? :idkney:

I'm exaggerating. :kidcries: Not including "Sweet but Psycho" would be so dumb on her part, so I'm glad she did. :tiffcackle: The wikipedia tracklist shows 6 of them:

• Kings & Queens
  • Torn
  • Who's Laughing Now
  • So Am I
  • Salt
  • Sweet but Psycho

I think that's all of them actually. Guess she decided against scrapping most of them. :idkney:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

No some will make it but just Sweet But Psycho, Kings and Queens have 1.2 billion views. So I’m guessing only SBP will make the cut but So Am I has almost 350 million streams and K&Q almost has 150million

I'm exaggerating. :kidcries: Not including "Sweet but Psycho" would be so dumb on her part, so I'm glad she did. :tiffcackle: The wikipedia tracklist shows 6 of them:

• Kings & Queens
  • Torn
  • Who's Laughing Now
  • So Am I
  • Salt
  • Sweet but Psycho

I think that's all of them actually. Guess she decided against scrapping most of them. :idkney:

If that’s the case then she’s coming for Dua’s weave because SAI has 350 million streams :gloriascary:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Come through with the facts :lessons: she’s not the big flop people are picturing :shameless:

Europe's impact, tbh. "Kings & Queens" went #1 in my country. :tiffcackle:

Europe's impact, tbh. "Kings & Queens" went #1 in my country. :tiffcackle:

I’ve been streaming it heavy. Probably the only American, but I’m doing my part :shameless:

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm exaggerating. Not including "Sweet but Psycho" would be so dumb on her part, so I'm glad she did.  The wikipedia tracklist shows 6 of them:

• Kings & Queens
  • Torn
  • Who's Laughing Now
  • So Am I
  • Salt
  • Sweet but Psycho

I think that's all of them actually. Guess she decided against scrapping most of them. 

Aw. I've only heard Sweet But Psycho (a bop) and So Am I. :idkney:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No some will make it but just Sweet But Psycho, Kings and Queens have 1.2 billion views. So I’m guessing only SBP will make the cut but So Am I has almost 350 million streams and K&Q almost has 150million

Wait Kings and Queens has 1.2billion?! So it's a hit? When I never heard of it existing. :omggg:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Aw. I've only heard Sweet But Psycho (a bop) and So Am I. :idkney:

"Kings & Queens" is so good, Luv. That guitar solo, omg. :badthoughts:

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Europe's impact, tbh. "Kings & Queens" went #1 in my country.

Come thru Latvia. :gloriascary:

🦄 💛🧡💜