Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lana Del Rey praising Britney through the years

I love how britney’s one of the only few artists she stans who debuted within the last 25 years...this is why lana is legend material tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

We love queens supporting queens :rihclap:

Lana has some pretty Britney-esque unreleased songs too.

#FreeBritney

5 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

I love how britney’s one of the only few artists she stans who debuted within the last 25 years...this is why lana is legend material tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

A lot of "indie pop" acts seem to like Britney , i think Billie Eilish, Marina & The Diamonds etc also praised Britney multiple times

Indie queen :chrissy:

8 minutes ago, JoshuaWood said:

Reminds me of this - "I always sing live"

@iAlwaysSingLive :barbie:

🦄 💛🧡💜

6 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

A lot of "indie pop" acts seem to like Britney , i think Billie Eilish, Marina & The Diamonds etc also praised Britney multiple times

Exactly why she should release an indie-style acoustic album as her next project. The gp would go ballistic and she will shatter Oops first week sales  :chrissy: 

13 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

We love queens supporting queens :rihclap:

Lana has some pretty Britney-esque unreleased songs too.

I think Lana once said that she was very inspired by Britney's "baby" voice and kinda tried to emulate it on songs like Lolita, i can't find the interview anymore but i'm sure she said something like that cause i used to stan her haaaard back in the day. 

7 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Exactly why she should release an indie-style acoustic album as her next project. The gp would go ballistic and she will shatter Oops first week sales  :chrissy: 

Ikr. Britney has a lot of potential to do really interesting things. B10 is a symbolic number and it would be the perfect occasion to experiment things, artistically. Believe it or not but there are a lot of metalheads and indieheads who listen to Britney, i'm myself a huge indie rock/shoegaze fan but Britney is one of the few pop artists that i actually listen to. If she came with something totally unexcepted it would make a lot of noise. So many ppl are rooting for her, she's very likeable. 

18 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

but xtine has became an indie artist too why is brinty overshadowing her again

christina-cry.gif

7 minutes ago, Itachi said:

but xtine has became an indie artist too why is brinty overshadowing her again

christina-cry.gif

I'm laughing whenever her fans say that Bionic was ahead of its time, it really wasn't lol 

You can't sound more 2010 than that 

Lana also said she’d ‘watch Britney do anything’ when she was asked her opinion about Britney’s residency. 

Why am I stanning only Queens who birthed an entire genre of music? :shameless:

Lana has excellent taste... but we already knew that :tired:

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

47 minutes ago, Style. said:

Lana also said she’d ‘watch Britney do anything’ when she was asked her opinion about Britney’s residency. 

Why am I stanning only Queens who birthed an entire genre of music? :shameless:

Yeeees i forgot about this, lemme add it to the OP 

I can totally understand why Britney is so appealing to these "alternative" pop artists. The same reason that Britney is artistically interesting to me.

Wish more people would see that and it's a hell of a lot better and less sexist scenario than what it was like when Britney was on the prime of her scene.

If she loves her so much, why is she not saying anything abour Britney's conservatorship abuse ?

She knows a lot about the elderly and incapacitated giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Roger said:

If she loves her so much, why is she not saying anything abour Britney's conservatorship abuse ? She knows a lot about the elderly and incapacitated giphy.gif

She'd prob get blackmailed and blacklisted from the industry , she already has a bad reputation because of her recent instagram rant 

Lana Del Rey is one of my most favourite artists so I’m glad she’s a Britney fan as I can live in hope that one day they will duet.