Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Official Britney Spears Conspiracy Thread

3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I can't at Jamie Spears. "There'll be no sharks around my baby?"

I'm curious if this guy actually sees himself as the hero in this story. lol

All reports from TMlouZ and The Blast claim that "he saved her life" so he obviously think so

My opinion is that no real hero gets paid for saving someone's life :girlbye:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

By who? Other exhalers who had to register for an account to see this content? Lighten up, hunTy. 

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

Confess: Are you secretly Lou trying to discourage us from building up a case for Britney's freedom?

Oh wow, you’re so right! :o

Over analyzing the lashes of Britney, the Wikipedia quotes of her instagram and her favorite movie adds so much the case against the conservatorship! 

I’m sorry I failed to realize that discussing lame conspirancy theories would be so helpful to rise awareness, to gather evidence and to establish our claims as legitimate in this case of violation of the human rights and most likely embezzlement 

Threads like this contribute so much to the movement :yesplease: and won’t be used by her team to discredit us, specially because they don’t lurk in here whatsoever :janet:

Thank you for enlightening me :kiss:

• Love 1
  • Dislike 2

12 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Oh wow, you’re so right! :o

Over analyzing the lashes of Britney, the Wikipedia quotes of her instagram and her favorite movie adds so much the case against the conservatorship! 

I’m sorry I failed to realize that discussing lame conspirancy theories would be so helpful to rise awareness, to gather evidence and to establish our claims as legitimate in this case of violation of the human rights and most likely embezzlement 

Threads like this contribute so much to the movement :yesplease: and won’t be used by her team to discredit us, specially because they don’t lurk in here whatsoever :janet:

Thank you for enlightening me :kiss:

tonight show ew GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

TL;DR. You seem real mad judging by the length of your novel. :(  Might wanna talk to someone about that...God bless!

7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

tonight show ew GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

TL;DR. You seem real mad judging by the length of your novel. :(  Might wanna talk to someone about that...God bless!

And you might wanna get your head out of your a-s-s :gagasmile:

3 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

And you might wanna get your head out of your a-s-s :gagasmile:

Someone needs to be in there, sis. Its been a looooonnnnnnng quarantine.

Mhm GIF by memecandy

On 7/30/2020 at 7:50 AM, MyahJeanSpears said:

Hi guys,

I thought it would be fun to make a collection of instances/messages that you may have picked up from the queen over the last ten years or longer that something in the milk wasn't clean with her handlers. The rules are you can pick literally anything from her songs, videos, instagram posts, photoshoots, documentaries, etc. I think it might be a fun exercise for the fandom since we are somewhat certain that the Queen has been trying to communicate this to us for years. Who knows? Once we go down the rabbit hole we might find some compelling information ;). This might be a good opportunity to pick up on something we might have missed before. Is there anything that to you may have stood out as odd?

Quoting this before it gets edited.

Apparently making up conspiracies is a "fun exercise" nowadays. WEW. :imacat:

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Roxxy said:

Why would I edit it, sis? I stand by it 100%. But clearly someone is pressed enough to go start **** on other threads. 

you mad GIF

13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg :tifflmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Britney was either willingly or unknowingly used by different people of power, like George W Bush for example as a distraction and media focus. I mean when you realize how much the media controls, it’s wild to think that the main headlining story for years was Britney Spears. It was at the peak of “celebrity” becoming completely mainstream and accessible. Her becoming a straight up sole focus of the world had to have more implications than just being a distraction. It was a driving force behind using celebrities to drive the media. The deterioration of Britney Spears was much darker and much more sinister than people could even imagine and that’s why she’s jailed. She served her purpose but she knows too much and earns too much. All of her antics were headlining stories on fox and cnn and more on a constant stream. It’s crazy when you think about it. And it started before 2007 and goes even deeper than that.

or least that’s what I’ve been told lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

That Myah Marie sang Blackout :katyclown:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

26 minutes ago, Towelney said:

That Myah Marie sang Blackout :katyclown:

I...had never heard that one before.

I loved me some Keri Hilson in the background though. 

15 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I...had never heard that one before.

I loved me some Keri Hilson in the background though. 

It was from Shane Dawson :qtbrit:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

On 7/30/2020 at 8:15 AM, MyahJeanSpears said:

I can't at Jamie Spears. "There'll be no sharks around my baby?"

I'm curious if this guy actually sees himself as the hero in this story. lol

He sees himself as her husband/**** buddy obvi