Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Official Britney Spears Conspiracy Thread

10 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Things were wrong even before the conservatorship. Example: Original Doll. Remember when she showed up to a radio station alone?? She gave an interview about the album, confirmed it’s existence, and played the lead single Mona Lisa. That was the one and only time it was every mentioned. Her team denies this album to this day. Mona Lisa was only released on the Chaotic EP because they couldn’t deny the song since there was actual proof. Original Doll and that era is such a mystery filled with wild conspiracies  :yaknow:

I literally hear "Hai this is britney spears and this is mona lisa ans its number 1 (NUMNAH ONEE *that was her name) - in my mind with the demo playing when I see this thumbnail

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

That whole video ...

725f5cd0-a2ad-0133-9878-0a6c20e5e327.gif

Was totally fixing to post this!  This explains her british voice and possible multiple personalities associated with MK Ultra mind contol programming...which I totally think they did to her and a ton of other celebs

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Jokerney was during my big Illuminati phase so it gave me the creeps :gloriascary:

anigif_enhanced-12708-1403916164-10.gif?

When everyone thought that Rebellion was about the illuminati :gloriascary:

2 hours ago, JoshuaWood said:

I literally hear "Hai this is britney spears and this is mona lisa ans its number 1 (NUMNAH ONEE *that was her name) - in my mind with the demo playing when I see this thumbnail

I love that those are the names of the 3 Britneys.

43 minutes ago, alluvion said:

I love that those are the names of the 3 Britneys.

Queen bee haha:zoomzoom:

8 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Threads like this one will be used to discredit the movement. 

By who? Other exhalers who had to register for an account to see this content? Lighten up, hunTy. 

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

Confess: Are you secretly Lou trying to discourage us from building up a case for Britney's freedom?

• Love 2
  • Like 3

There is something about Rebellion and the album. She must have exposed someone/something related to the music industry. Also what she said when she shaved her head... Wasnt she tired of people touching her? Well, rebellion lyrics pretty much confirm this. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

To compliment this thread I just saw this video on YouTube!

6.55 million subscribers! Y'all better like & share! (And comment about the video here) :evilpatrick::badthoughts:

at around 13:00 she talks about the sharks, but doesn't really explain

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

6 hours ago, Roger said:

Be wary of the others, the ones closest to you,

The poison they feed you, and the voodoo that they do...

Rebellion's lyrics were describing the conservatorship before it was an even thing... There is a lot we do not know about, we can only imagine what they did to her throughout the years. Incidentally the whole era has never been alleged by her label/managers/family/handlers.

Maybe that the cship was planned before the breakdown, who knows...

Wasn’t Melissa Joan talking about this too? About how she was EXTREMELY overworked at such a young age?

maybe she was illegally in a conservatorship before or atleast Very much overly controlled and they saw her resistance in 2007 as a way to legally constrain her

seems not too far fetched to me

her teams always given me the creeps besides Fe 

HIAM alone will always be a mystery to me. I mean there were so many weird details - double pupils, joker smile, Britney trapped in a prison of music videos etc. That video definitely has a deep message.

5 hours ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

There is something about Rebellion and the album. She must have exposed someone/something related to the music industry. Also what she said when she shaved her head... Wasnt she tired of people touching her? Well, rebellion lyrics pretty much confirm this. 

Touching her is what tmz reported. The salon lady said brit said she was tired of ppl putting things into her 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

at around 13:00 she talks about the sharks, but doesn't really explain

I can't at Jamie Spears. "There'll be no sharks around my baby?"

I'm curious if this guy actually sees himself as the hero in this story. lol