Does the full version of the Bombastic Love radio edit exist? It was a variation in production that I really liked over the original.

Just now, studlygeorge said:

Do you mean the remix that we heard in the snippet of the crossroads documentary or whatever it was?

Exactly (well I know it was something in the background of a behind-the-scenes thing... maybe it was that). But I remember finding out was the version that was to be sent to radio.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Radio Edit? When was it sent to radio? When it wasn't even a single. :idkney:

I remember reading that it was all but decided that it was going to be the single and that version was the radio edit. And I'm pretty sure it was here everyone was talking about it. I don't think it ever went to radio. @Jordan Miller surely you remember discussion about this...?

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I remember reading that it was all but decided that it was going to be the single and that version was the radio edit. And I'm pretty sure it was here everyone was talking about it. I don't think it ever went to radio. @Jordan Miller surely you remember discussion about this...?

I know it was considered to be the lead single but that's it. I don't think there was ever a radio edit though. Unless you mean the demo version heard on the Crossroads promo video. :idkney:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Twitter Team
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Exactly (well I know it was something in the background of a behind-the-scenes thing... maybe it was that). But I remember finding out was the version that was to be sent to radio.

Yeah I know what version you are talking about.  A snippet of it was played in the Making of Crossroads feature on the Britney: The Videos DVD. Apparently it was going to be the single version of the song but Britney did not want to release the song as a single and in the end it didn’t happen.

• Super Moderators

I never understood why she didn't like this song, yet was so enthusiastic with Anticipating  to the point of wanting the audience to sing along to it :eheeek:

• Love 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

4 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah I know what version you are talking about.  A snippet of it was played in the Making of Crossroads feature on the Britney: The Videos DVD. Apparently it was going to be the single version of the song but Britney did not want to release the song as a single and in the end it didn’t happen.

Its a shame that she didnt want to release it as a single cause its a total bop! :lizzie:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I never understood why she didn't like this song, yet was so enthusiastic with Anticipating  to the point of wanting the audience to sing along to it :eheeek:

Anticipating is one of her best songs:staysalty:

• Love 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Its a shame that she didnt want to release it as a single cause its a total bop! :lizzie:

It really is. I know she can't sing this stuff well because I do feel like she has to work and play with her voice to get this sound in the studio (cinderella, etc.), but I love it!

• Like 1