Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Drake is the rumored recipient of this year's MTV Video Vanguard Award at the VMAs

On 7/29/2020 at 9:32 PM, PokemonSpears said:

wait, I don't see any news about it, where did they "declare" this? :umok:

Spice's "sources" when he writes his threads...

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, bas che said:

There’s always next year for Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Katy’s videography is incomparable. Can’t say the same about Gaga. There’s always next year I guess.

Drake‘S long career and staying consistent since 2010 is nothing to joke about. He deserves it even if his music don’t exactly resonate with LGBTQ Community. 

This full post was inaccurate. :grimace:

The vanguard goes to people with an iconic videography, and Drake cant relate :staysalty: 

I don’t think he needs to get dragged but that award is for ratings imo. It keeps MTV feeling like they’re still influential. I still find it funny how they’re “MUSIC TELEVISION” but barely play music, yet hold award shows about it..

21 hours ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

For the love of Christ :pieceofwhat:

His music isn’t even iconic let alone his videos- how can they NOT give it to Gaga?? :beynah:

Now this is how you post on Exhale! 

18 hours ago, bas che said:

There’s always next year for Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Katy’s videography is incomparable. Can’t say the same about Gaga. There’s always next year I guess.

Drake‘S long career and staying consistent since 2010 is nothing to joke about. He deserves it even if his music don’t exactly resonate with LGBTQ Community. 

Oof imagine not having taste. Also it’s a VIDEO AWARD not music, no one is saying Drake hasn’t had an impact. But his videos are more than lackluster and aren’t deserving of an award putting him with the likes of MJ, Britney, and Beyoncé. And this isn’t the GLAAD awards who said anything about the LGBTQ community?