Would You Have Wanted Britney To Record "Sweet Dreams My LA Ex"

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

It's tough, because despite the fact that Everytime showcases her OWN talent...

Her stupid label didn't REALLY do much to push her own musical talent to the forefront at all when promoting In The Zone.

Accordingly, Guilty at least would destroy the fraudulent Cry Me a River narrative that was falsely ingrained in the heads of so many people (including me).

They could have released both. Could you imagine following Everytime and ending ITZ with Guilty instead of that atrocious MATM remix... 

The beautiful “I’m sorry” ballad followed by her just being like “Nahhh. I did it, I’m not sorry, and you actually deserved it” :gloriascary:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

15 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

They could have released both. Could you imagine following Everytime and ending ITZ with Guilty instead of that atrocious MATM remix... 

The beautiful “I’m sorry” ballad followed by her just being like “Nahhh. I did it, I’m not sorry, and you actually deserved it” :gloriascary:

Would have been perfect.

But Ideas like this are why Britney really needed to have artistic control of her career after In The Zone at some point.

• Love 2
  • Twitter Team
18 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

It has Britney written all over it though :deadbanana:

Eh I guess. But I can only see Rachel singing it :gagasmile: 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

For sure, YES! Everytime shouldve still been on the tracklist and a single but Britney needed her defending song after JT being so blunt in the CMAR video. Her label didnt want to put rockstar, gulty and look whos talking now on ITZ so she could "maintain a good image" but what they didnt recognize was, that is just defamed her as the one who "cheated". It was unfair tbh!

14 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

:OMGney::blast:

JT and Timbaland after ITZ comes out: :mae:

• Like 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

15 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Cathy Dennis and Bloodshy And Avant Wrote This song To be Intended For Britney, it was a Response To Cry Me A River And The Song was Going to be for In The Zone. Could you Guys See Britney Singing it?

What in the dated mess is this lol :jj:

20 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

The demo B&A first pitched to her was actually titled Phony Lullaby

Once she rejected it they wrote essentially the same song with Karen Poole and submitted it to her again as Top-Billing Love but she turned it down as well

They would later give the song to both Brooke Valentine and Girls' Generation

At one point there were people trading both demos

I knew one of them personally but he refused to send me the files, since then I've only managed to find two short snippets of those songs

Now this is a lot better

• Love 1
19 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Cathy Dennis’ demo that was pitched to Britney was so good. Britney woulda killed it

Painting pictures that you know ain't true :goat:

Long as **** is looking hot for you :goat: