Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would You Have Wanted Britney To Record "Sweet Dreams My LA Ex"

Cathy Dennis and Bloodshy And Avant Wrote This song To be Intended For Britney, it was a Response To Cry Me A River And The Song was Going to be for In The Zone. Could you Guys See Britney Singing it?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Yes, yes and

Yes It Is Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭

I'm already so used to it being a Rachel Stevens song that I can't possibly imagine someone else singing it - even Britney. :idkney:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Roxxy said:

I'm already so used to it being a Rachel Stevens song that I can't possibly imagine someone else singing it - even Britney. :idkney:

Yeah I think it just fits Rachel so well

I'll be anticipating, this is our song they're playing🎵

The beat reminds me of “Take Off” a little.

But I prefer the one she recorded:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

Yeah I think it just fits Rachel so well

It was literally written FOR Britney though.

Sassy Hair GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

i thought it sounde like it should be britney, only other song i thought that with was s&m by rihanna

It's kind of corny, but I wouldn't complain if it leaks.

7 minutes ago, Corso said:

When I Grow Up was written FOR Britney as well and I can't imagine a world where it's not PCD singing that song. :mattafact:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Roxxy said:

When I Grow Up was written FOR Britney as well and I can't imagine a world where it's not PCD singing that song. :mattafact:

Every song ever written should be sang by Britney. Anyone that disagrees is

wrong donald trump GIF

20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

i was just about to say that. i love the song and loved it when it came out in 2003. i remember it being played everywhere. But i cant imagine Britney singing it and dont think  it would fit with the other songs on ITZ tbh. mind you, i think it would have been a bigger hit than MATM was and possible ITZ would have done better particularly in the UK 

The only thiing as well and possibly why Britney turned it down, it would be obviously seen as a response to Cry Me A River and every interview she did during ITZ era, she would\ have been asked constantly about Justin

1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

The only thiing as well and possibly why Britney turned it down, it would be obviously seen as a response to Cry Me A River and every interview she did during ITZ era, she would\ have been asked constantly about Justin

It is that. :mhm:

🦄 💛🧡💜

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG Really?? But when was WIGU written? Because it came out 2008 so i'd think it was written about 2007 when Britney was having a mental breakdown so why would she then want to sing a song singing 'when i grow up, i wanna be famous'?? 

1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

OMG Really?? But when was WIGU written? Because it came out 2008 so i'd think it was written about 2007 when Britney was having a mental breakdown so why would she then want to sing a song singing 'when i grow up, i wanna be famous'?? 

Yes, it was sent for consideration for Blackout. She even filmed a cameo for the music video but it was scrapped. :mattafact:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Yes, it was sent for consideration for Blackout. She even filmed a cameo for the music video but it was scrapped. :mattafact:

I thought it was for Circus :gagasmile:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

43 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Cathy Dennis and Bloodshy And Avant Wrote This song To be Intended For Britney, it was a Response To Cry Me A River And The Song was Going to be for In The Zone. Could you Guys See Britney Singing it?

28 minutes ago, Corso said:

Sassy Hair GIF

21 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

It's kind of corny, but I wouldn't complain if it leaks.

The demo B&A first pitched to her was actually titled Phony Lullaby

Once she rejected it they wrote essentially the same song with Karen Poole and submitted it to her again as Top-Billing Love but she turned it down as well

They would later give the song to both Brooke Valentine and Girls' Generation

At one point there were people trading both demos

I knew one of them personally but he refused to send me the files, since then I've only managed to find two short snippets of those songs

57 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Guilty was the ultimate F U Justin track. I wish she would have released it :smokney:

47 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i was just about to say that. i love the song and loved it when it came out in 2003. i remember it being played everywhere. But i cant imagine Britney singing it and dont think  it would fit with the other songs on ITZ tbh. mind you, i think it would have been a bigger hit than MATM was and possible ITZ would have done better particularly in the UK 

It's tough, because despite the fact that Everytime showcases her OWN talent...

Her stupid label didn't REALLY do much to push her own musical talent to the forefront at all when promoting In The Zone.

Accordingly, Guilty at least would destroy the fraudulent Cry Me a River narrative that was falsely ingrained in the heads of so many people (including me).

YES! 

She needed a song to defend herself but for some reason she just let Justin defame her.

I really wish she could've stood up for herself when she WASNT the only one who cheated.

JT will get his Karma this year I feel it