Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Blake Shelton drags Swiftie in now-deleted Tweet: eat a hotdog with a nice big weenie in it

Recommended Posts

Blake Shelton's new song with Gwen Stefani, "Happy Anywhere," might block Taylor Swift's new single "Cardigan" from hitting #1. 

A Swifty Tweeted if that happens, they'll burn down Blake's home. :setfire:

Somehow Shelton saw this (he's not tagged). He responded in a now-deleted Tweet:

Quote

Well atleast you’ll be getting out of your moms basement for a while! Hey maybe she’ll pack you a lunch for your trip over here!! Maybe a hotdog? A hotdog with a nice big weenie in it.. That you can eat..

Lmao like what? 

Swifties rushed to their peer's defense because apparently she's 16-years-old :teigen:

In conclusion...

200.gifblake-taylor.jpg.2a24f6a8b3aa3e71b494dd33f686d44a.jpg

 

Related:

 


💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post

He has some problem with successful POP women for some reason....

He even shaded Britney’s in the Country music awards of...2014?


Wonder if the roles were switched, if a woman made fun of a huge male singer and how much backlash she would receive :mhmsureny:

P/S on the other note...why the fans losing their **** over cardigan probably not getting the No.1 and threatening the guy? :pieceofwhat:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

He has some problem with successful POP women for some reason....

He even shaded Britney’s in the Country music awards of...2014?


Wonder if the roles were switched, if a woman made fun of a huge male singer and how much backlash she would receive :mhmsureny:

P/S on the other note...why the fans losing their **** over cardigan probably not getting the No.1 and threatening the guy? :pieceofwhat:

What an *******, who does he think he is? No one would know who he is out of the states lol. Britney will forever be a legend.

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

What an *******, who does he think he is? No one would know who he is out of the states lol. Britney will forever be a legend.

When a 40-million record selling country artist tries to mess with a 200-million record selling 2 diamond album Princess Of Pop, the clownery jumps out :tiffcackle:

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

When a 40-million record selling country artist tries to mess with a 200-million record selling 2 diamond album Princess Of Pop, the clownery jumps out :tiffcackle:

He wasn’t just a clown that night, he was the entire circus :clownery:

Share this post


Link to post

This man is TRASH and dissolved any trace of cool in Gwen Stefani.

 NEXT!! :beat:

 

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

He wasn’t just a clown that night, he was the entire circus :clownery:

Outsold Britney’s Circus and Katy’s smile the moment he said that :clownery::clown:

Share this post


Link to post

I bet Blake has never seen a big weenie :bwink:


<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Share this post


Link to post

This man is terrible. I hate him for ever coming for Britney so unnecessarily. It wasn't even funny.

However, that doesn't mean he deserves death threats or those weird messages, and he's not wrong - some of the Swifties need to get out of their moms' basement.

Share this post


Link to post
(edited)

I don't get why this is an insult, I wish I could eat a big fat 10-inch hot dog.

These homophobic digs are so stale... Straight people need to come up with something that actually offend us.

Edited by amiro1989
Typo
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

I don't get why this is an insult, I wish I could eat a big fat 10-inch hot dog.

These homophobic digs are so stale... Straight people need to come up with something that actually offend us.

It's directed at a girl though. I don't think he meant to be homophobic. Just a really typical insult.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

It's directed at a girl though. I don't think he meant to be homophobic. Just a really typical insult.

Oh! Still stale girllllll.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...