We're never getting Rebellion says late producer's old friend

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Offence but he sounds Horrible

God this man sounds so annoyed  I imagine him waking up at 3am to his phone going crazy with messages asking him ''IS REBELLION ABOUT ILLUMNATI...LEAK IT''  I mean imagine how many work shif

Weird fanboys.  He at least knows ain't nobody checking for him otherwise. That's why he annoyed. Scum.

Posted Images

You guys are actually being really inconsiderate of his frustration. Can you imagine hundreds of people over time bringing this up. Not only is that annoying as hell but it reminds him negatively of his late friend. Sometimes you guys are a bunch of entitled ***holes. I want the song too but don’t point fingers and shout when you don’t get your way. Seeing what I’ve seen of this fan base, I can imagine the persistent messages he gets as people try to manipulate him into leaking it. It’s clear he doesn’t want any part of the Britney world - and he’s allowed to feel that way. Yeah, he’s clearly annoyed. Get over it.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Sacrifice said:

Hi gurls, I have a message for the army from a guy that has Rebellion. He's 100% sure we're not getting it and he wanted me to share this with you so you can finally be free and give up.PicsArt_07-29-04.52.22.png

What a *** hole - sounds like he doesnt have it :fu:

• Haha 1