Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Madonna calls demon sem*n doctor her hero and reposts conspiracy theory video, Instagram flags it as nonfactual

madonna-covid.jpg.84ab89ef021ce19aa97bf7652cf03362.jpg

Madonna, who once called COVID "the great equalizer," posted the now-viral clip of a Houston doctor named Dr. Stella Immanuel who claims the cure for the novel virus is a cocktail of hydroxychloroquine, Zinc and one other drug. She's part of a controversial group of doctors funded by the Tea Party Patriots.

This same doctor has claimed infertility is caused by having *** with witches and demons in your dreams; abortion, gay marriage, and kids’ toys are part of an Illuminati plan to end civilization; and DNA extracted from space aliens is used in modern medicine, CoS reports.

Madonna is in total support. She posted the video, which Facebook, YouTube and Twitter scrubbed because of Immanuel's false, unproven claims.

Instagram posted a fact check on Madonna's video and forces users to be aware that the statements about to be made are non-factual before viewing. 

"The Truth will set us all Free!," Madonna writes. "But some people dont want to hear the truth. Especially the people in power who stand to make money from this long drawn out search for a vaccine Which has been proven and has been available for months. They would rather let fear control them and let the rich get richer and the poor and sick get sicker."

She adds: "This woman is my hero 🙏🏼 Thank you Stella Immanuel"

Thoughts?

Related: 

madonna-covid.jpg.84ab89ef021ce19aa97bf7652cf03362.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Well, I felt so ashamed that I changed my profile picture 

Oh dear Madonna, why would you do something like this? A while ago you were criticising Trump because of it and now you do the same? It's not because your bf shared it on his story, that you do the same, without knowing if it is true or not. And what the hell, why would you call that woman a hero???? 

I'm really tired of her social media, for real. :smokney2: 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I suggest you do the same now!!!!!!

:cackling: It's still interesting to know she chose to post that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

She's officially gone mad(onna). 

I love her music but she as a person has definitely got issues. This is worrying an artist of this level with such huge fanbase promoting this kind of practices...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

At least Instagram is doing something. Twitter, for example, refuses to do anything about their pedophile epidemic. :badthoughts:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

So she believes us gays were out here to end civilization? Why would she say something like that? We helped her career!  :crying4:

Oh no Madge. :omggg:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

i love to stan Beyoncè who use a social media manager and stay away from any problematic issues :staysalty:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

I Love Madge, But These Recent Poste Just Ain’t It.  I Thought She Was One Of The Few People Who Actually Had Good Views.  But Now, I Don’t Know. 

How can she, out of all people, be so thirsty for attention? Unfortunately she really made the transition from being cool and hip to being a grandma that believes anything she reads online!

Oh, so this is on the internet for today...  i hope that in 2020 we all, at least, learned not to take what celebrities say and do so seriously. Certainly not Madonna.   :typing:  :liar:  :haha:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

Welp, Madge has gone off the deep end

743e5de5390c0ab00cc48479f58f3ae8.gif

17 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Update @Jordan Miller she deleted the post. I suggest you do the same now!!!!!!

No she didn’t. Instagram flagged it for spreading misinformation. Big difference. 

and why would we listen to a 100 year old anyways? She’s clearly delusional, a soccer mom that believes anything she reads on Facebook. 

• Dislike 2
  • Like 2