Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I made a music video for Ariana Grande's "Touch It"

Charlie you're back. :bigkiss:

Awesome video as usual.

🦄 💛🧡💜

I love this! :makeitrain:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Very nice job! And now do one for Britney. :) Maybe something related to #freebritney ?

Aww GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is awesome! :ohmygawd: Kind of annoying that you forced me to look at Chris Brown's stupid mug, though. :badthoughts: "Into You" WISHES she was this iconic, tbh. #JusticeForTouchIt

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

On 7/28/2020 at 4:24 PM, FreeAsMyHair said:

Very nice job! And now do one for Britney. :) Maybe something related to #freebritney ?

Aww GIF

I've done several Britney vids! Most recently a video for the Step On Up x Gimme More mashup. 

but yeah I've been asked to do something related to the #freebritney movement before. idk give me ideas and i may be able to come up with something cool. 

thanks guys for all the comments so far!  :sendinglove: really enjoyed your emoji choices :barbie:

7 hours ago, hot mess said:

I've done several Britney vids! Most recently a video for the Step On Up x Gimme More mashup. 

but yeah I've been asked to do something related to the #freebritney movement before. idk give me ideas and i may be able to come up with something cool. 

thanks guys for all the comments so far!  :sendinglove: really enjoyed your emoji choices :barbie:

That's really beautifully done. You are very talented! Because of the #freebritney movement you could do maybe a video with all the people who spoke out of it (her photograph, Miley, Paris Hilton, ...). To wake the people up who don't believe in it!

Yesssss Yes GIF

Awesome job as always! I really enjoy those fanmades!! :lizzie:

I have a little question, for the Slave Till The World Ends video, what background image you used for the uncut scenes please? I upscaled the uncut version and removed the green screen but a black background don’t look good. If you don’t have it it’s not a problem at all!! Thank you so much!

What?! I didn't know you also edited music videos! I follow you on Insta (like half the world), your a ss comes up on my feed from time to time haha
SOY DE CÓRDOBA BEBÉEE! Hola :D

I like the video, you chose scenes with a dark vibe, kinda like the song, so I think it works! And I love the slow motion effect.

Awesome job! One of my all time favorite Ari songs. It sucks that she now hates it and talks shiite on it :(

this is sooo beautiful :makeitrain: well done :clap:

also i frkn love this song, such a shame it wasn't released as a single bc it's sooo good and radio friendly as well:crying1:

35 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Awesome job! One of my all time favorite Ari songs. It sucks that she now hates it and talks shiite on it :(

ari's taste has left the chat 45bcae0f9066e575cd87c02ed17430e2.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I have a little question, for the Slave Till The World Ends video, what background image you used for the uncut scenes please? I upscaled the uncut version and removed the green screen but a black background don’t look good. If you don’t have it it’s not a problem at all!! Thank you so much!

Hey! Thanks. Well, I actually created that with photoshop and animated it in sony vegas adding moving clouds and making the sun shinier. But unfortunately I don't have that file anymore. I made that back in 2011. :/

11 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What?! I didn't know you also edited music videos! I follow you on Insta (like half the world), your a ss comes up on my feed from time to time haha
SOY DE CÓRDOBA BEBÉEE! Hola :D

I like the video, you chose scenes with a dark vibe, kinda like the song, so I think it works! And I love the slow motion effect.

Jajaja. Hola! Yeah, I edit vids from time to time as a hobby. Thanks! ...and yeah, my *** ends up on my feed sometimes.  :gimmemoar:

6 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

She has the worst taste, it's so annoying. She's also talked **** about "Why Try" and "NASA" , two other personal favs of mine... but then she goes and praises the sleeping inducing Beyonce reject "R.E.M", wich only further proves my point

35 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Hey! Thanks. Well, I actually created that with photoshop and animated it in sony vegas adding moving clouds and making the sun shinier. But unfortunately I don't have that file anymore. I made that back in 2011. :/

Jajaja. Hola! Yeah, I edit vids from time to time as a hobby. Thanks! ...and yeah, my *** ends up my feed sometimes.  :gimmemoar:

She has the worst taste, it's so annoying. She's also talked **** about "Why Try" and "NASA" , two other personal favs of mine... but then she goes and praises the sleeping inducing Beyonce reject "R.E.M", wich only futher proves my point

Ok thank you so much, it’s not a problem! Can’t wait to watch your next videos!! :gimmemoar:

The song is a masterpiece and I could slap her for shading it.

She's shown consistently poor levels of taste when speaking about her own discography though...

15 hours ago, TheGrandeLife said:

Not far from being perfect, thank you !!!

Thank you for the love :bigkiss: