Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Swifties are sending death threats to writers who didn't give Taylor Swift's new album "folklore" a perfect score

It's like just when you think you would give Taylor Swift a chance, her fans remind you of why you avoided her in the first place:jl:

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She can't control her fans, that's the thing. 

No, but she could speak out and tell them to get a grip. But she won’t.

Toxic people breed toxic fans.

Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton

• Love 1
  • Like 2

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She can't control her fans, that's the thing. 

Atleast speak out about it, her fans are willing to do anything for her, she can ask them to buy 10 copies of cardigan and they would do it. Why can taylor ask her fans to come the **** down. Why are you defending such disgusting and un-classy fans? you agree with sending someone threatening and satanic messages and threatening the critic?

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

It's like just when you think you would give Taylor Swift a chance, her fans remind you of why you avoided her in the first place:jl:

This!

Taylor swift is so freaking talented and is an amazing, amazing, amazing song-writer, but her toxic fandom completely ruins her hype for me.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Omfg the Taylor swift creepy satanic image is so creepy :umomg: does anyone knows what it says? Like Tay Tay stans are so creepy omfg, imagine being in the shoes of the person that scores the album.:katycry:

With the power of godney's music, cheography (how do you spell it again :embarrassney:) personality, beauty and everything. I may sleep peacefully without thinkin' about the satanic image :bwink:

Thank god us Britney Army ain’t that toxic...that’s unacceptable. I hate Taylor and her fans.

Oh dear, i always thought Britney fans were bad...:spit:

but the Swifties aren pretty as well.

It's one of the most BORING albums of the year.
A straight PG-13 version of any Lana Del Rey album.
This year has got everybody delusional - if they think this album is in anyway "perfect".

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

As a Taylor Swift fan, I do not claim those crazy die-hard fans. It's okay if people don't view an artist's work the same way you do. And, in the words of Taylor Swift:

Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down GIF by Deus GIF Machina | Gfycat

• Love 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Needleney said:

we're bad? I feel we're not as delusional as other fanbases :ponderney:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

The title of this thread alone :cackling:

12 hours ago, Needleney said:

We use our stan efforts and crazy to #freebritney, not send death threats to critics though :umomg:

We’re adjusted enough to our girl not getting the credit she deserves. Swift and her fans are a little too well fed when it comes to underserved praise. 

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

On 7/29/2020 at 2:43 PM, Mmmm Papi said:

Omfg the Taylor swift creepy satanic image is so creepy :umomg: does anyone knows what it says? Like Tay Tay stans are so creepy omfg, imagine being in the shoes of the person that scores the album.:katycry:

I hope that poor man is okay :crying1:

Taylor stans are not  okay people who need to seek help for their obsession over taylor :wendycry:

i can only repeat : even worse than behive or lil monsters.

if she really wants to make a difference she should teach her fans like she teaches society.

or donate to society to help deal with the problem lol.

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

58 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Sorry. I beg to differ. 

When you have one half critiquing everything she does and the other half blindly going along with everything she does. We all don’t think unanimously like the beehives and the Swifties. 

B Army is fighting for her freedom and here Swifties are sending death threats because an album didn't get the best review. Sort your priorities out mate! :cackling:

15 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

B Army is fighting for her freedom and here Swifties are sending death threats because an album didn't get the best review. Sort your priorities out mate! :cackling:

This