BLACKPINK - "The Album" & "Lovesick Girls" music video stream + comment party

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Knowing YG the tracklist is going to be: How You Like That The Song (feat. Selena Gomez) Sour Candy How You Like That (English Version) How You Like That (Acoustic

The title of the album is The Album. 

Oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDD MY *****ES CAME THROUGH  Lovesick girls is pop masterpiece. I must admit I have never stanned Jisoo so hard, they need to give a solo to this girl, her voice is so good, I love th

Posted Images

• Super Administrators
9 minutes ago, Invitation said:

IT'S OUT!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS OSNG OMG THEIR BEST SONG I CAN'T IM FREAKING OUT

THEY DID THAT!!!! AMAZING SONG, BUT WISH CHORUS VOCALS WERE LOUDER, OMG AMAZINGNESSS

SHOOK!!

• Love 4

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I really don’t want to be a party pooper lol but...

Ok let’s start with the good lol “lovesick girls” is sooooo freaking refreshing and miles better than the two previous singles. However, I couldn’t get over the chorus...

It’s one of those times where you love 90% of the song and you are dreading that the part u dislike is about to come on. The chorus is literally giving me Disney channel vibes, and not in a good way. Of course I will give it 100 more spins so I can see if I can get over that. 

Just finished listening. I was disappointed by the singles they chose but the album does not disappoint. Pretty Savage is pretty savage. 
I’m blown away by Jisoo. The vocals. The English. 
Solid album, can’t wait to listen again and again 

• Love 3
  • Exhale+

Oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDD MY *****ES CAME THROUGH :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Lovesick girls is pop masterpiece. I must admit I have never stanned Jisoo so hard, they need to give a solo to this girl, her voice is so good, I love the melodies she sung and she is drop-dead gorgeous. Come through queen Jisoo :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

jisoo hashtag on Twitter

The album is very good, I wish it was longer :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 9
  • Super Moderators

Ok here we go. BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

How You Like That sounds so good as an album opener. I didn't like it when it came out but I've since grown to really love the song over the last 4 weeks that i was in hiatus.

It even sounds crisper on the album than the single. Is it just me?

• Love 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators

Ok, it's my song. Is it just me or does it really sound crisper? I feel like they remastered the previously released tracks to have the same loudness and crisp with the new tracks. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators

Finally, a new song.

Ok Pretty Savage sounds like a 2NE1 song. Actually, I feel like for the 3 songs that have played, it's like i'm listening to CRUSH. It's bop after bop. That's huge coming from me cause you know I'm very proud of my second generation idols. I've been there for every single one of them (the legends) so my standards are high. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

It's not as good as the last 2 songs but its still good.

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜