BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez serve up a double scoop of sweet in the "Ice Cream" music video

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez's new music video for "Ice Cream" is officially out! Thoughts?!  

Sis we're in a global pandemic... 

I'm sorry but I' genuinely disappointed...the song is weak as hell, so naturally, it will be a huge huge hit because GP has 0 music taste :gloria: The girls look beautiful though and I'm happy that th

Posted Images

• Exhale+
On 7/27/2020 at 11:49 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm still waiting for the sour candy single. But Gaga doesn't understand fan demand to her own needs. The fans want sour candy as a single. Not Alice.

donald duck witch GIF

I want Alice, it’s easily one of her best pieces of Music, right up there with Gypsy and edge of glory. Sour Candy is fun basic pop. But I do like it, tho.   :yesokay:

• Like 1

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

I feel somewhat disappointed with the song :disappointed: but the video is amazing, very good shots. :makeitrain: I will have to listen more times. As if it's your last and kill this love I didn't like them at first, and then I couldn't stop listening to them :kfed:although it has a lot to do with the talent that Teddy puts in the songs :mimiclap: now for the next single LET JISOO SING MORE:gunriah:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Moderators

when I'm with chu, I'm chillin', I'm chillin' :bop:

wait, wrong lyrics :blol:

I liked it :makeitrain: Are y'all turning me into a Blackpink fan? :badgirl: They look beautiful.

Still not a huge fan of Selena, she looks kinda awkward, and I've never loved her voice. But it wasn't bad either.

• Love 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Love the video. But the song is kinda a let down. I like it but I was expecting something bigger. Wtf at every big release today being boring... blacklink and Selena, calvin Harris and the weekend and katy perry... just meh 

As I predicted, they sound freaking amazing with Selena!!!! The vocals are great, visuals are ok. They were kinda borderline Target commercial (I think it’s because of the ice cream concept). And finally, as much as I hate saying it, the song is a miss for me. I will have to keep listening to see if it’s a grower. 

• Super Moderators

Ok I’m done trying to listen to new music released today. :girlbye: 

Literally none of the new songs have been good enough for me to be excited about or to save to my library. Glad I just wasted an hour and a half of my time :girlbye:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

#FreeBritney

• Super Moderators

Low key, both the song and the video are a rip off of Cazwell :orangu:

You can’t tell me the production of the song and the aesthetic of the video aren’t similar 

#FreeBritney

I loooooooooooooove it ! It's so fresh and cool ! :straddle:

Too bad there's no scene where they are all together but it's a really cool video ! The video is so great, they all look so good !!! :clap:

I want to eat ice cream now !! :forkit:

EDIT: Have you guys seen the comment section on youtube on their video ? It's so weird hundreds of account post the same comment !

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

I loooooooooooooove it ! It's so fresh and cool ! :straddle:

Too bad there's no scene where they are all together but it's a really cool video ! The video is so great, they all look so good !!! :clap:

I want to eat ice cream now !! :forkit:

EDIT: Have you guys seen the comment section on youtube on their video ? It's so weird hundreds of account post the same comment !

Idk if it's still the case, but YG used to buy views for Blackpink videos.

1 minute ago, Cheshire-B said:

Oh it's maybe this, but this is really obvious ! it looks like a creepy internet attack ! :lostney:

But some of the accounts looked real when i checked. I think they're just trying to make the comment section viral or something? 

• Love 1