Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ellen DeGeneres reportedly wants out of her show, could be replaced by James Corden

15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ellen DeGeneres reportedly wants out of her show. She could be replaced by James Corden. 

Sudden Realization Omg GIF by DreamWorks Trolls

Very disappointed in her apology. She should know better, i used to enjoy her show but some segments/ interviews were quite cruel. I think it is the end of an era, it is time to move forward and the show should end.

Yes get rid of her and give me another hour of wendy williams in her place!!! But the whole hour needs to be devoted to hot topics nothing else!!! And it needs to be juicy like her radio show was. I wanna hear her crackin down on everyone bein cracked out and dippin and doin it for that break out role. A boy can only dream

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Now she can finally retire and have some more aline time with war criminals like Bush and Clinton. Obama can join as well. This ***** got over herself...fame really ruined herRita Ora Goodbye GIF by America's Next Top Model

It’s been announced that the show is returning in September with Ellen - nobody is stepping in to replace her as host.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.today.com/today/amp/tdna188471

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭

Corden is legit one of the fakest and most annoying people in the industry, I don't see how he could save the show :gloria: