Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How would you react if Jamie Lynn went pop?

50 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Jamie Lynn is singing one of her country bumpkin songs when suddenly a string on her guitar breaks, slaps her across the face, and she magically acquires the one thing she's never had: Taste. 

She hits the studio with Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Bloodshy & Avant, Danja, Justin Tranter, and Finneas to record a high concept dance pop album. She snaps into shape and hits the dance studio with Brian Friedman and Wade Robson for hard-hitting choreo routines ahead of a full visual album release backed by a high budget promotional campaign. 

How do you react?

britney spears GIF by FOX Teen Choice

I don't like her voice and she doesn't seem to have charisma on stage so I would probably not care at all

There's only one britney 

And it's definitely not her sister

• Love 1
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Jamie Lynn is singing one of her country bumpkin songs when suddenly a string on her guitar breaks, slaps her across the face, and she magically acquires the one thing she's never had: Taste. 

She hits the studio with Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Bloodshy & Avant, Danja, Justin Tranter, and Finneas to record a high concept dance pop album. She snaps into shape and hits the dance studio with Brian Friedman and Wade Robson for hard-hitting choreo routines ahead of a full visual album release backed by a high budget promotional campaign. 

How do you react?

britney spears GIF by FOX Teen Choice

Who’s Jamie Lynn?

I actually always thought she would  be a huge star with a little help from Britney.

After seeing her on the Oprah interview etc. but yeah, then “life” happened

26 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

YAASS at this turning into a PCD thread ... JL her POWER :gimmemoar:

JL struggling to keep our attention in her own thread :byebye:

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

sehdfqpsjf he got me at the leg-lifting girl :gloria:

the funny thing is that they sing even less than what's displayed in the video :gloria:

they were literally holding mics for an entire performance to sing 'baila baila' at the end :jl:

she already did pop in 2013 with chilling with u , and its not her thing

also it was the main plan, but she like to play without ***** and she came with maddie.

..but i got my doubts, i mean she pregnant casually in that time...1 year before britney doing interviews like my sister is soo matureeeeee 

I’d react like the rest of the world reacted to her music and stream anyone else instead. :explainlol:

43 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I’d react like the rest of the world reacted to her music and stream anyone else instead.

HNNGG :gloria:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

11 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

...I wouldn’t. 

She’ll sing about what wine she drinks :jl:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

6 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I actually always thought she would  be a huge star with a little help from Britney.

After seeing her on the Oprah interview etc. but yeah, then “life” happened

I disagree, I always hated that Britney would say that JL is better than her or made for this industry (I get she’s being humble and supportive of her sister) I never saw star quality with her like I do with Britney. Like Britney as a child, you knew she was gonna be big. She just exudes charisma and personality even if she doesn’t think so. I mean she was literally born to do this, JL probably could make it in the biz being a regular actress on some tv like she is doing now but I can never see her being anything bigger than that. She doesn’t have the same passion or drive that Britney has. That’s why everything she does is like “meh” 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I disagree, I always hated that Britney would say that JL is better than her or made for this industry (I get she’s being humble and supportive of her sister) I never saw star quality with her like I do with Britney. Like Britney as a child, you knew she was gonna be big. She just exudes charisma and personality even if she doesn’t think so. I mean she was literally born to do this, JL probably could make it in the biz being a regular actress on some tv like she is doing now but I can never see her being anything bigger than that. She doesn’t have the same passion or drive that Britney has. That’s why everything she does is like “meh” 

I liked her on Zoey 101 CYRXIAh.jpg

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

10 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I liked her on Zoey 101 CYRXIAh.jpg

I mean like that’s the best she can do. Like I don’t see her being like Ariana Grande and having a career like her big sister ya know. Even then her acting is like okay. I liked her in zoey, she also looked way cuter back then.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

I mean like that’s the best she can do. Like I don’t see her being like Ariana Grande and having a career like her big sister ya know. Even then her acting is like okay. I liked her in zoey, she also looked way cuter back then.

I thought she was Britney back in the day CYRXIAh.jpg

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀