Jump to content

Britney has a foot-fetish & leather-fetish doesn't she?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this whole interview is iconic tbh. britney saying her favorite position is 'on top' while also publicly claiming to be a virgin? today's pop girls could NEVER 

- I remember seeing an interview when she said that her favorite kinda seduction is when a guy is kissing her feet  - 'BOM': a dancer licks her shoe - TOMH 'From the small of my b

And I have an anti foot fetish lol. They gross me out. 

4 hours ago, conceptuel said:

I find it less gross than r!mjobs & sodomy tbh :jl: 

If you want to be grossed out even more, Robert Pattinson enjoyed licking the pits of that Twilight girl :deserves: I hope that she took a shower before that 

38844710-192e-0133-f528-0e18518aac2f.png

 

okay going to sleep rn xx

Okay but seriously I never really understood this part off Toxic? Who is this girl supposed to be? Why was she even included?

Link to post
  • Exhale+

I guess she likes what she likes. I think the feet are just another part of the body to love and enjoy. But I don’t see anything particularly arousing or gross about them, they’re just feet to me.

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

Link to post
3 hours ago, Mutya said:

Okay but seriously I never really understood this part off Toxic? Who is this girl supposed to be? Why was she even included?

I think that she's the girl the blonde guy cheated Britney with? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
8 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

But I don't want to offend other people here :jj:

  Hide contents

Doing/getting a R!mj0b, gross. Too much body hair. All other extreme stuff some people do like f1sting, etc, like no. Just be normal, that's all. The regular stuff. No fetishes. :tiffdrink:

Inb4 someone says that 'normal' is a social construct :tiffdrink:

But I do understand that people may have specific preferences and I respect that, but you'll probably get a pass if you try those with me :tiffdrink:

Shave your booty. Problem solved. You're welcome :endit:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Shave your booty. Problem solved. You're welcome :endit:

:trash: No. I was referring to excessive body hair in general, not just that zone. Getting my mouth close to it is a turn off for me so shaving ur peach wouldn't really help. :tiffdrink:

Link to post

I may be wrong but I remember in an interview she said that she doesn’t like her feet. Maybe she likes guys appreciating her feet because it makes her feel like they accept her and like her more. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
  • Exhale+
12 hours ago, Mutya said:

Okay but seriously I never really understood this part off Toxic? Who is this girl supposed to be? Why was she even included?

He cheated on Britney with her and that's why she poisons him at the end of the video

  • Like 3

I wanna get in the zone 💎

Link to post
  • Exhale+
15 hours ago, Itachi said:

we're discussing Britney's fetishes now, I-

8332c4eb1a98f4732fec40cc40c347b9bc3f1d8a

Stop coming for my brand! :drag:

  • Haha 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Iconic 4 U said:

He cheated on Britney with her and that's why she poisons him at the end of the video

And wonder what happened to her afterwards? Did Britney pushed her out the window with her super human strength? :OMGney:

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

And wonder what happened to her afterwards? Did Britney pushed her out the window with her super human strength? :OMGney:

Nope she just jumps😂

im out music video GIF

  • Haha 3

I wanna get in the zone 💎

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Nope she just jumps😂

im out music video GIF

Lol I always wondered that as a child...like what happened to the *****? Did she just walked in on his dead body and called the cops? It’s always the what if’s ya know :quirkney:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

Lol I always wondered that as a child...like what happened to the *****? Did she just walked in on his dead body and called the cops? It’s always the what if’s ya know :quirkney:

Yeah I've never thought about her before:unbothered: but it's a good point

  • Love 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Yeah I've never thought about her before:unbothered: but it's a good point

It’s just me over analyzing everything, I remembered watching oops and trying to bring logic to everything that’s happening like his head not exploding and why they stringed him up just to hover over her...like who’s torturing who as he’s enjoying it and what they knew each other? Since when? Was she on the titanic? So many questions left unanswered :calculating:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

It’s just me over analyzing everything, I remembered watching oops and trying to bring logic to everything that’s happening like his head not exploding and why they stringed him up just to hover over her...like who’s torturing who as he’s enjoying it and what they knew each other? Since when? Was she on the titanic? So many questions left unanswered :calculating:

Haha I've never thought about these things:haha: but they're all valid points

The voiceover before the "aw you shouldn't have" part also says "all aboard" as if they are at a train station but they are in space:cheese:

  • Love 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block