Judge said the words: "a violation of civil rights" in the last hearing

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is disgusting. There is a reason outsiders aren't being allowed in. The audacity of fans and their entitlement over personal information about a person they don't even know is vile. I get it, we

Something about people listening in feels really wrong

I was watching the #FreeBritney lives series on /freebritneyla instagram, and he talked with one of the fans who was listening the hearing through the door. The guy (James) said the first thing h

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

who do you NOT find cute? 

btw, is he related to Jordan Miller and Beatrice Miller? 

I won't name names. :tiffdrink:

I asked Jordie but he's already asleep but I don't think so, cause he's not following him on Instagram. :idkney:

• Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I dont't believe it tbh. They also "listened" that Britney had technical issues.

The guy said even yesterday that the calls were all very fuzzy and static, and she couldn’t make a decision based on “someone she couldn’t see or hear”

• Like 4

I’m confused wasn’t Brenda the judge? So why are they referring to the judge as a “he”? :cheese:

EDIT: nevermind ignore this, I thought they referred to the judge as a “he” but they didn’t :clown:

• Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

who do you NOT find cute? :gloria:

btw, is he related to Jordan Miller and Beatrice Miller? :idkney:

Who’s Beatrice? :calculating:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I won't name names. :tiffdrink:

I asked Jordie but he's already asleep but I don't think so, cause he's not following him on Instagram. :idkney:

Err I hope I’m not one of them...otherwise I would have to come to the realization that mom’s right, I am ugly. :jl:

• Love 2