Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney's "Frozen" video interpreted by TikTokers as a call for freedom

6 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

No offense but i think that’s a reach. Maybe she feels like Elsa and that’s why she said Frozen was her fav Disney movie but i highly doubt she knows the exact time of that line in particular 

I mean did you consider she was watching the movies prior and that scene resonated with her?

3 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

I mean did you consider she was watching the movies prior and that scene resonated with her?

idk i mean its a possibility but i think we are reading too much into it sometimes

• Dislike 5
  • Like 2

Sometimes I think these questions are made for someone who supports #freebritney and have her instagram access. The last video when she talked about frozen can't be a simple question and anwser. It's a form to explain her situation without talk clearly what is really going on to her. It's a big coincidence. When Brit exposes about her first car she shades her brother. It's clear someone told to her or ask to her answer these questions to shades her brother. In other way I think maybe they did it on purpose to put the "guilt" on her fans if something happens to Britney. Come on guys! They can't be so smart that they don't see the clues Britney gave us. Or maybe they aren't smart. :idkney:

Or I'm already crazy :uknowit:

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

@fays1 have you saw this?

haha glad you found me :ahhhhh:

Yes I did see it on Instagram!!!

I had a lot of people message me requesting this be on the homepage. I actually hadn't seen it till today. 

I think this is a huge stretch, but tbh nothing would surprise me in 2020. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

On 7/25/2020 at 12:45 AM, Towelney said:

How many threads are we going to have about this? :orangu:

28pnqx.gif

On 7/25/2020 at 7:17 AM, VanillaCandlez said:

Must be a glutton for punishment.  Drag me and take away my Stan card please

it’s already taken boo :angietea:

I took the legal documents to sue you for owning a “Britney Spears: Stan card” with illegal custody for liking It should have never made the tracklist Ft. Will.I.Hold.My.stan.card :heresthetea: 

I haven't been one to really believe the decoding of her instagram posts, but this one made my mouth drop.

#FreeBritney