Britney's "Frozen" video interpreted by TikTokers as a call for freedom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The secret is out omg. We couldn't protect her from gay exorcism.

Fans are trying to de-code Britney's recent ~Q&A~ Britney says her favorite Disney movie is Frozen. She also reveals the time she goes to bed is between 11:30 and 12. Fans went to t

Posted Images

Off topic but is it me or is her face going back to normal ish

also I don’t know what to believe with that TikTok but she obviously pointed that movie out to begin with for a reason. :ramona:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Martini said:

Off topic but is it me or is her face going back to normal ish

It is, the Botox and lip fillers are wearing off. I doubt she ever had any full on plastic surgery. :nonono:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, S_o_s said:

We need to keep it secret 

Her team checks here

We should create code words via DMs. Like when some legal stuff happened with Jordan & her team during the circus era and we had to call it carnival or something like that. (Does anyone else remember :idgi:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

I don’t think it’s related to the frozen movie. The midpoint of 11:30 and 12 is 11:45. If you look at where the hands are on a clock that says 11:45 they are at 9 and 11.

• Dislike 1
Just now, VanillaCandlez said:

This made me snort laugh :haha:

If I hated myself a bit more it would be It Should Be Easy ft. Will.U.Stop or Jamie Lynn's never-hit-wonder "How Could I Want More?" Which is as self-aware a title as you can get.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

If I hated myself a bit more it would be It Should Be Easy ft. Will.U.Stop or Jamie Lynn's never-hit-wonder "How Could I Want More?" Which is as self-aware a title as you can get.

I’m ashamed to admit I actually like It Ain’t Easy ft. Will.U.Not. Must be a glutton for punishment.  Drag me and take away my Stan card please
OpenTameBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Rhythmless said:

Your posters are ICONIC  

Thank you :) I aim to please :tiffhair:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀