Message added by Jordan Miller

Do NOT link to NSFW content.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all know there is a reddit user a lot of people believe to be Britney. Lou accidentally posted this to the wrong account lmaooo.

despite being so powerful and rich they lack basic education bunch of homophobic hick demons that need to leave britneys life no wonder britney is so into spirituality she constantly ha

She posted the photo on her Instagram stories too and added one of those stickers or GIFs (I don't know what they're called on Instagram xD) that said "GET A LIFE" but the text was backwards 

40 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the supporting comments, omg :gloria:

people really thought it was real

Forget the bad photoshop, DEAD @ NO ONE recognizing the face of a huge icon like Lou Taylor on that picture. :gloriascary:

• Haha 7
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Imagine her opening her DM's. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What is this sinful picture of a one eyed snake?!?! What heathen did this?!" 

“R u lost bebe gurl?” 

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the supporting comments, omg :gloria:

people really thought it was real

Does anyone else get the feeling Lou made those edits? We all know she’s a raging narcissist. 

The only people who even knew of that reddit post were the 12 dirty men in the comments and herself. Why address it when you know that’s going to bring everyone’s attention to it unless you get off on that?

• Love 2
  • Super Administrators

Y’all know good and well you can’t link to content like that. I hid all the NSFW posts. if it keeps happening I’ll have to issue warning points. Please don’t twist my arm. I wanna have a chill Friday plzzz

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 hour ago, Aprilbot said:

Can someone clue me in what the reddit user name is people think is Britney? tumblr_mgihr18z4d1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

One was called *removed* :gimmemoar:

Edited by Baronesse
removed in case it's her
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Y’all know good and well you can’t link to content like that. I hid all the NSFW posts. if it keeps happening I’ll have to issue warning points. Please don’t twist my arm. I wanna have a chill Friday plzzz

Ah sorry, I thought it was fine because Reddit automatically hides all NSFW posts. But I understand and I won't do it again :)