Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Billie Eilish - "my future" (song)

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I love the meaning of the song and its lyrics, but I don't know if I'm a fan of its sound. It starts off like her usual songs but then has that 90s hip hop-esque (?) beat. I've always hated 90s hip hop lol.

The power of this lyric though:

:wow:

Her already great vocals seem greater and jazzier on this song too, which is cool. Maybe it'll grow on me. :mhmsureny:

I felt the same thing...it seemed odd and random...definitely interesting but her vocals are amazing so maybe I’ll appreciate it more with a few listens 

I actually very much liked it , the video was beautiful and once again her voice calms and serenades me .

Okay took all the song suggestions and more and have been listening to Billie all night, safe to say I’m now a fan. 

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think she's a dark person in general, I've never truly seen her happy. Plus this current generation isn't really happy at all. Ur the only one that is. The rest is just like her. 

Shes a very bright and happy person out of the screen. Yes, she was depressed but she fought back and is her happiest. Finneas girlfriend does vlogs and has a youtube channel, and in all of these vlogs, Billie is a very happy girl. This generation is depressed because...its a very complicated issue there are too many chains to it but anyways....

Its actually really good! :p 

It sounds so unique because it started off like a normal bille song than transitioned into a more up-beat song! Loved it

5 hours ago, Towelney said:

You’re a Gen Zer? :omggg: I thought you were a millennial lol.

We’re growing :letitburn:

I’m 22, so I’m near the border of millennial and Gen Z (a zillennial lol). Almost all definitions I’ve seen include me in Gen Z and I identify with it more anyways, so yes :brityes:

Some of my friends around the same age consider themselves to be millennials despite being a Gen Z by most definitions though

#FreeBritney

9 hours ago, dritney said:

No way. Everything I Wanted is her Everytime. Bad Guy is her Baby One More Time I GUESS, thought it's more of an Oops. Her Toxic is still coming.

I see what u mean but the thing is that i was talking the song the GP likes. For example:- The GPs favorite Britney songs are BOMT and Toxic. Like that, The GPs favourite songs of Billie is Bad guy, and everything i wanted.

2 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

Okay took all the song suggestions and more and have been listening to Billie all night, safe to say I’m now a fan. 

Welcome to eyelash fandom @Halseyfan :hugs:

10 hours ago, Towelney said:

Ocean Eyes was probably her BOMT, Lovely her Crazy, and Bad Guy her OIDIA. :verycool:

BOMT is offended at that comparison. No one knows Ocean Eyes besides people who would consider themselves fans of Billie Eilish.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, zenden said:

Why can"t she wrote smth like bad guy and bellyache again. I am tired of this meaningful dreamy songs about uncertain future. Just make smth for fun and dancing. Do not pretend u writing next philosophical song about future existence. 

It’s a song to give u hope for yr future tho. Do you notice how in the middle of the video her voice gets more jazzier, joyous, then a upbeat beat kicks in, and the rainy dark day turns into a flourish of fauna and greenery. It symbolizes even tho things look bad now, things will get better in the future. 

15 hours ago, EonBauer said:

If anyone wants a remix, here's mine. You can hear some hidden vocals :bparty:

This is so good :o 

Is that a house remix? It’s fantastic :clap:

I like it:enigma:

50% fresh :whiteladydance: and 50% again? :gtfo:

And the video is a plus it, kinda add up with the "vibe":brit2016:

16 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I like it:enigma:

50% fresh :whiteladydance: and 50% again? :gtfo:

And the video is a plus it, kinda add up with the "vibe":brit2016:

maybe that “50% fresh” beats are suppose to symbolize more uptempo and higher registers/vocals in her upcoming projects :mhmsureny:

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

https://youtu.be/VUKFKvBY5Qs

This is so good :o 

Is that a house remix? It’s fantastic :clap:

it is a House remix with some Techno vibes. Glad you like it :bigkiss:

9 minutes ago, EonBauer said:

it is a House remix with some Techno vibes. Glad you like it :bigkiss:

It is :praisega:

Spoiler

150 points :sendinglove:

after hearing the 1st minute i just typing mi comment of why billie??? but after heared all the song i only could say its amazing, its about sometimes you need to leave something "good" for something "better" , is the mood that im right now.