Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Billie Eilish - "my future" (song)

5 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

Maybe Billie also has the Britney curse :yaknow: Like, even if people like some of Britney’s songs, they don’t acknowledge them. They just approve Toxic or BOMT and be like “I don’t know any of her songs lol why would I”  :cackling: It’s the same with Billie. “Man, do you really like Billie Eilish? I only listened to this one track” :sofedup:

I think everything I wanted and bad guy are Billies Toxic and BOMT. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

They’ll find taste one day :walkoff:

We been knew :walkonby:

7 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

“Man, do you really like Billie Eilish? I only listened to this one track” :sofedup:

Well, I have never come across tasteless people (except this sad site)  because all the people I know, like for example my classmates like or love her music :rihclap:

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:omggg: The way the pop girls are giving us everything we wanted 

It’s everything I wanted :mcry:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:omggg: The way the pop girls are giving us everything we wanted 

Except for Rihanna :surething:

Just now, Towelney said:

It’s everything We* wanted :mcry:

Fixed*** :mcry:

I'm looking forward to it , I think she's definitely talented, I love everything I wanted , bury a friend and bad guy .... The rest not really... But I like the "dark" pop genre so I'm interested to see how it turns and where she's going next :raven:

31 minutes ago, Towelney said:

You don’t like lovely? :hideous:

Isn’t it lovely all alone? :umwtf:

As I said before, I bop to them when radio plays them but I never search for her in YouTube.

56 minutes ago, wehoyon771 said:

Gen Z :jj:

but Taylor is older than me :didilie:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Good, I need to get that awful Taylor Swift taste out of my mouth from being forced to listen to 30 seconds of her crap new song

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, wehoyon771 said:

Gen Z :jj:

Gen Z is coming to save the earth from climate change and discrimination. Don't come for us :lemmetellu:

#FreeBritney

13 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Gen Z is coming to save the earth from climate change and discrimination. Don't come for us :lemmetellu:

Love this! :staysalty:

The past generations ******* on us with pollutin, climate change and global warming, now its us to save the planet! :iwin:

#GenZheroes

#millenialswho?

#okboomer

15 hours ago, Style. said:

I seem the only one who’s not into her music. The only thing I loved from her was Everything I Wanted. Am I missing something? 
giphy.gif

Love You Movie GIF by The Lonely Island
I just think I haven’t given her enough of a chance.  Or maybe I’m just an old goat.goat eating GIF

1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Love You Movie GIF by The Lonely Island
I just think I haven’t given her enough of a chance.  Or maybe I’m just an old goat.goat eating GIF

Me too, she’s just not my cup of tea. I only sip champagne and old goats, so yeah, I prefer Lana! :queenflopga:

Just now, Style. said:

Me too, she’s just not my cup of tea. I only sip champagne and old goats, so yeah, I prefer Lana! :queenflopga:

I’m by no means discrediting her or anything.  I just haven’t listened enough to be excited  about the release.  Who know, maybe that’ll change?  My mom loves her though.  :ramona:

3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I’m by no means discrediting her or anything.  I just haven’t listened enough to be excited  about the release.  Who know, maybe that’ll change?  My mom loves her though.  :ramona:

Billie is doing what Lana started. I’m not saying this in a bad way, but I prefer Lana. You should check Everything I Wanted, it’s nice. :imacoolmom:

13 hours ago, MonAmour said:

Good, I need to get that awful Taylor Swift taste out of my mouth from being forced to listen to 30 seconds of her crap new song

Her new album is actually really good. I suggest lending a ear to it. Not to mention, its 94% metacritic rating

53 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Love this! :staysalty:

The past generations ******* on us with pollutin, climate change and global warming, now its us to save the planet! :iwin:

#GenZheroes

#millenialswho?

#okboomer

I’ve seen so many discussions about generation z and I don’t know where I f belong. Somebody better educate me. I’m in 1995 Born, I’m so low at math. :jl:

16 hours ago, Style. said:

I seem the only one who’s not into her music. The only thing I loved from her was Everything I Wanted. Am I missing something? 
giphy.gif

I don’t really care so much for her either. I can see why people enjoy her, but I’m here for real vocal talent and that’s just something I’m not hearing too much these days.  :ehum:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...